Chance

Present

After his shift, Seungmin threw his apron on the chair and gave the keys to his colleague.

-See you later, Seungmin! Have fun on your date!

-How did you know I'm going to a date?

-The guy in the tuxedo might have given away, he winked.

Seungmin looked behind and spotted Hyunjin all dressed up, his hair tied up in a ponytail, holding a huge bouquet of white roses.

-Isn't it a little too much? Seungmin asked.

-For you? Never.

-So where are we going? Seungmin asked, keeping his eyes at the flowers.

-To see a movie, Hyunjin sneaked his hands around Seungmin's arm.

-A movie? Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

-Yeah, why? Is something wrong with it?

-No, I just...I thought you would make something too extravagant and overdo it. I'm relieved now, Seungmin smiled.

-Well, I wanted you to feel good, so I realised the best way is a dark place.

-Why?

-So you won't see my face, Hyunjin replied with no hesitation. I guess I was kind of insisting and annoying. I get it. Thank you for this chance! he added with his head bent.

Seungmin surely didn't expect that answer. Guilt started creeping in his body when he started thinking how inconsiderate of Hyunjin's feelings he was and how he took him for granted all this time.

When they arrived to the cinema, the place was terrifyingly empty. No soul to be seen kind of empty.

-Where is everybody?

-As far as they can from here, Hyunjin replied proud of himself.

-What? You booked the cinema?

-I booked the whole building. No resident is home now. All place for us. Let's get you some popcorn.

Seungmin's jaw dropped to the floor. Sometimes he tends to forget that Hyunjin is rich too. Maybe because he is always next to Minho, staying in his house. It's easy to forget the Hwangs are fashion creators with their son as their model.

Seungmin was paying attention to the movie even tho he wasn't very fond of the poor choice of a romance movie. Such a cliché. But at least the movies was making the time go faster.

And he quite enjoyed the silence. Until he felt a hand sneaking towards his.

-What are you doing? he asked sighing.

-It's a date. Can't I at least hold your hand?

-Fine, Seungmin took Hyunjin's hand, intertwining their fingers.

Hyunjin became eager. After all, he've been planing this date 7 months before Seungmin even thought of asking him.

He let his head fall on Seungmin's shoulder until his breath started tingling on Seungmin's neck. The younger felt his back arching as a shiver made its way down his spine.

-What are you doing?

-Enjoying a romantic movie with you, Hyunjin said tracing with his fingers the collar bone of his crush.

-This is literally harassment. Where is the consent? Seungmin raised an eyebrow, but it was too dark for any of them to see each other's face.

Hyunjin withdrew his hand and bit his lip.