Chapter Twenty Six: Edric's worries

|Hunter's POV|

I could tell Edric was pissed at me for deciding to go back to the palace. But what other choice do I have? I need to protect Possum and everyone else form Belos and The Day Of Unity. But it's ganna be hard since Edric has literally pulled me aside into a closet. A very spaces one as well, it was most likely supposed to be a bedroom.

Edric crossed his arms and glared at me, yeah he's definitely ganna kill me. "What the fuck are you thinking?!" He exclaimed, uncrossing his arms in the process. "You're going to get yourself killed!" He said, his voice turning form anger to worry. He looked as if he was going to break down at any moment..Titan I feel bad. I sigh and gently place a hand on his cheek, caressing it slightly. "I'll be okay Ed, I won't let Belos come near me or Possum." I said, trying my best to comfort him. He sighed and took a deep breath, clearly calming himself down. "I'd be loosing my best friend, and boyfriend! If you were to get hurt I'd be-" he started, but couldn't pry himself to finish it. I pulled him close and pecked his lips quickly. "It'll be okay.." I mutter, leaning my forehead against his. He sniffled slightly and hugged onto me. I could tell how upset he was, so I carefully sunk down to the floor, bringing him with me.

He continued to hold onto me, his body shaking slightly. He was definitely crying. But I can't blame him, I'd be scared to, if our roles were switched. I stroke his hair gently, and kiss his head. I never wanted to make him this upset. He wiped his face quickly and looked up at me, his eyes slightly puffy. I sighed and kissed him reassuringly. "I'm going to be okay." I said pulling away from the kiss. He scoffed and looked away form me, rude much-

"If you die I will find a way to kill you-" Edric muttered, I chuckled slightly. "I'm not going to die Ed. Sure maybe I'll have a near death experience- but nothings going to happen to me, I promise." I say, placing a hand on his cheek and making him look back at me. "You're lucky you're pretty." was all he said in reply. He said it so bluntly to. I chuckled nevously, "thanks I guess?.." I said my face flushing a slight red.

Edric sighed and got up, reaching a hand out to me so he could help me up. I gently took and pulled myself up. Even after we left I was holding onto his hand.

Sometimes I forget he's boyfriend-

Word Count: 502

A/N

Due to recent events this chapter was short. I wanted it to be a quick update on Edric and Hunter's relationship.

I will probably be taking a short break for awhile, but it shouldn't be that long. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, Bye.