Chapter Thirdy: Imagine being in love.

|No one's pov|

Hunter and Possum were running after someone. Luz to be exact. Sure she was their adopted sister technically, but they had to keep their 'working for Belos' act up. But Luz knew this, everyone did. Well, everyone they trusted. Dauris had found out of course, and had told the two about the 'Cats.' Which made Hunter and Possum excited that they weren't alone in this wild ride.

Luz ran into an ally way, Hunter and Possum running in after her. "Okay okay- time out-" she said, trying to catch her breath. Hunter and Possum both stopped and took their masks off to breath. "Oh thank Titan we're out of sight." Possum said breathing heavily. It has been a week since Possum and Hunter went back to the castle, and things were tough. There was only two weeks left until the day of unity, preparation was going smoothly though. Hunter and Possum would get info from Dauris, and then transfer that information to Luz after 'trying to capture her.'

"So, any new news?" Luz asked, wiping sweat form her brow. "Not really. Besides the fact Belos wants us to stop some people form going into his mind." Hunter said after catching his breath. "I'm guessing these 'people' are the Cats?" Luz asked while stretching. "Yep. Hunter and I plan to go with them into Belos's brain, or whatever it is." Possum explained, still trying to catch their breath a bit. "That reminds me, I went into Willows mind before." Luz said. That day was one of the craziest she'd had. "Is this the story on how Amity burned a memory picture?" Possum asked, finally catching their breath. "Yeah. Me and Amity had to fix all her burned memories, and her innerself was made of pink fire." Luz said, pulling one of the memory pictures form her pocket and handing it to Possum. "Are all innerselves made of fire or something?" Possum asked confused, Luz chuckled and shook her head. "They're supposed to look like their outerself. Willows was just literally set on fire." Luz explained with a nervous chuckle. "I want to set fire to Belos's brain!" Possum shouted, causing Hunter to cover their mouth with his hand. "Are you trying to get us caught?!" He whisper yelled, Possum stared at him annoyed. "Mmmpmhmp!" They muttered against his hand, he pulled his hand away and rolled his eyes. "You're a dick." Possum said, sticking their tounge out at Hunter.

"And you're an annoying little bitch." Hunter said with an annoyed smiled. "Knock it off you two." A voice said form behind them, Luz's face immediately lit up. "Amity!" She said, rushing over to her girlfriend and hugging her tight. Hunter couldn't help but feel, jealous. He hadn't seen Edric in a week, and he missed being able to hold him. He took a deep breath and waved to Amity. "Alright so, mind filling me in on everything?" She said after hugging Luz. "Right, We're going into Belos's mind!" Luz said while throwing her arms in the air excitedly. "No." Amity said, bluntly. "What?!" Luz exclaimed, her arms falling back down. "I'm not letting you risk your life like that!" Amity said, taking Luz's hand in her's. "But Amity, we gotta know what Belos is actually planning!" Luz said, pouting. "No Luz. Once you're in his mind he'll know your there. He'll also know Hunter and Possum were there. He'll come after you guys!" Amity said, placing a hand on Luz's cheek and kissing her forehead. "Gross-" Possum said, causing Hunter to smack the back of their head.

"Hey! What did i do?!" They said, rubbing the spot Hunter hit them. "Let the love birds be." Hunter said, crossing his arms. "Wha- but you do it all the time!" Possum exclaimed, throwing their hands in the air. "That's different." Hunter said, Possum rolled their eyes. "Is it because you're dating Edric?" Possum said with a snicker. Hunter's face immediately turned red. "Shut up!" Hunter said, his ears turning the same red as his face. "You didn't deny!" Luz said, causing Hunter to become even more red. "No wonder Edric won't stop talking about him. That also explains why he wears Hunter's hoodie all the time." Amity said with a chuckle. Hunter just threw the hood of his cloak on and walked away.

"Imagine being in love. Gross." Possum said, sticking their tounge out. "I'm sure you'll fall in love someday Possum." Luz said patting their head. "Nah-uh! I'm ganna stay single forever!" They said confidently. "Yeah sure.. keep telling yourself that." Amity said, holding Luz's hand.

Hopefully nothing bad comes of this.. maybe you shouldn't read the next few chapters.. oops, forgot I'm not supposed to fourth wall break. You won't tell, will you?

Word Count: 802

A/N

We're back!