She Says He Says.

"Now go to bed and don't let this happen again." My mother finally finishes with her after desert toppings talk and she lets me go back to bed.

To mess with her, I only say goodnight to my father before leaving.

"Lady Aconitum, would you like me to walk you to your room?" A maid asks me.

"Sure, thank you." I tell as I begin to walk to my room with her three steps behind me at all times.

I finally get to my room and walk in, closing the door behind me as the maid tells me 'goodnight'. I see Dahlia sitting up in her bed waiting for me.

"I thought that she was gonna keep you all night." She says to me.

"Me too." I say with a small laugh as I climb onto my bed.

We share a room since we are twins, and our mom was right, we are basically glued at the hip.

"Are you ready?" D asks me.

"Yeah, which one first?" I ask her as I sit up, crossing my legs.

She moves to my bed and copies my position before answering my question.

"Nature, I wasn't able to go to the garden today thanks to you and your antics." She says as she slightly glares at me.

Sheesh...my bad.

We both lay our hands in our laps as flowers begin to bloom everywhere in our room, making it look like some sort of greenhouse.

"Woah~." I say as I look around.

"I still can't get used to this, honestly." D says as she looks around too.

We aren't suppose to know about our magic until we turn seven but we've been practicing magic since we were two. We have a three months left until our birthday banquet, which will be held at the imperial palace since we will be tested for our affinities too.

"Me neither...it's amazing. B-but can you feel it, my mana flow feels off. I don't know how to explain it but I feel less powerful then I feel like I should." I say and she turns her gaze to look at me.

"I feel it too. It feels as I've unlocked only two paths out of several." She says as she nods her head.

"Yeah yeah! Should we visit the library tomorrow to look for more books about mana and magic?" I asks her.

"T, we have class tomorrow." She says sternly.

"Okay...so I'll be sick tomorrow and I'll be in the library looking at the herbs, simple." I say as I shrug my shoulders.

I blink and the next thing I feel is a soft pillow hitting me in the side of my face.

"What the hell, D?" I almost shout at her while I glare daggers at her.

"You are not skipping class again tomorrow. Viscountess Bonnie was asking me if I was helping you cheat on our assignments because you keep passing!" She scolds me "It's all because your idiotic! And you're a trouble maker!"

"Hey! Don't judge me! I was born to be awesome not perfect!" I whisper yell back at her.

Her head slightly tilts with her eyebrows scrunching up together as she looks at me like I'm an idiot of sorts.

That's right! I was born to be awesome! Not perfect!

"I told you already, we already know most of this because of the books in the library, plus we learn things faster then everybody!" I say to her.

We can read faster then anybody else, we have an almost perfect memory and photographic memory, and we have the mindsets of twenty three year olds.

"I don't care about all that, just show up for class tomorrow since we don't have anymore classes until after our birthday." She says with a sigh as she goes back to her own bed.