Dark Secrets Come To Light

I push open the door and see that it's all empty, empty of people that is. I have a few hours before classes end and Dahlia comes here.

Might as well be dramatic and extra while I have the chance...

I walk over to her desk and start looking through everything. After I check something, I throw it in a random direction. To add to my dramatic effect, I throw her chair around to.

I completely wreck her desk and move on to her bed, throwing the covers around along with her pillows.

Next I move on to her closet. I throw all of her clothes around the room along with her shoes and accessories like jewelry. Then I start to randomly kick things around until I become bored.

I move to my bed and plop down and get into a comfortable position, I close my eyes and decide to take a nap...

•____•

"-what the hell Aconitum?!" I hear my loud sister yell as a door slams closed.

I groggily open my eyes with a tired yawn and I rub my eyes as I sit up in my bed to see her rushing around the room just to stare at the mess.

"What have you done to our room?! You always mess things up!" She yells.

I'm so glad that these rooms are sound proof right now or else we'd have the knights busting down the door right now.

"Calm down, jeez. And, I don't always mess things up, it's only fifty percent of the time." I say as I shakily stand up before I regain my balance "Now what's wrong?" I ask her.

She looks at me with wide eyes and she throws her arms around.

She does look a little crazy right now...the bags under her dark red eyes don't help either...suspicious much...

"You've destroyed our room- my stuff! What is wrong with you?!" She yells at me.

"Well- sometimes I might be mildly retarded but I don't know..." I say, mumbling the last part to myself but I know that she heard me.

"Stop playing games with me, Aconitum! You always ruin everything!" She yells at me.

"I thought that I said this alr-" She rudely cuts me off.

"You even treated the heroine nicely as if you don't care about the stories plot line! And you whore around with the capture targets as if they aren't suppose to fall in love with someone else!" She yells at me and my eyebrows twitch in irritation.

"First of all, I'm a virgin so I can't be a whore...yet." I pause for a second "And this is no longer a stupid fucking novel, book, or game. This is our reality." I say as she paces around.

"No! We aren't suppose to fuck around with the story line! Gah! You always mess everything up!" She shouts at me.

"It's not a story anymore, Dahlia! It's our life! Our reality! You have been a hazard lately- no, since we got to this academy you have been a giant caution sign! Everything that you do affects me, why can't you see that?!" I shout back at her.

If she wants to raise her voice like baby, then I will too. It's only fair!

That was a weak argument but still!

"It doesn't matter." She says with a crazy look on her face that even causes me to take a step back "We can fix this. Y-you just have to act like the real Aconitum and everything will be fine! Yeah...yes! That's right! We still have a chance-!" I cut off her crazy antics.

"Listen to yourself for a second, Dahlia! I am the real Aconitum! I was born Aconitum and I will die Aconitum! The same as you, you were born Dahlia and you will die Dahlia. We share the same middle and last name." I tell her.