New Contract's

"Mwen menm, Aconitum Grace Thorn, mwen rele sèlman espri ki pi fò yo, gwo kou piti, mechan ak bon paske mwen ka donte yo tout.  Sa a se konvokasyon fòs mwen an." I say with multiple mana balls in the air.

I didn't combine them this time since I'm going to attempt to summon one using each of my magical attributes at the same time.

Whether they use my attribute or not, I don't care. I'll take whatever I can get right now.

Ghi is still asleep and people are just waking up to start their free day. Chances are, are that some will see me and either join me or watch, maybe even both.

"Mwen menm, Aconitum Grace Thorn, mwen rele sèlman espri ki pi fò yo, gwo kou piti, mechan ak bon paske mwen ka donte yo tout.  Sa a se konvokasyon fòs mwen an." I repeat the spell again.

I've modified the summoning spell again.

My light attribute disappears as something new starts to appear with a summoning spell glowing under it on the ground.

My head snaps to look at my wind mana as the ball disappears too, the same thing happens as my light mana.

I feel my mana depleting as the other two balls disappear while new spirits begin to come.

Students and teachers that walk out of the buildings see me and stare as they watch me. More rumors will spread and soon the king will realize that I'm preparing too, and that I wasn't lying.

"I was forcefully summoned by a small girl?" A voice says from my far right, where my light mana was.

"This has to be some sort of joke, right?" Another voice says from my far left, where my wind mana was.

"Of course this is a joke, not even a king would dare to forcefully summon a spirit even if he could, let alone four." A voice says in front of me, where my dark mana was.

"Yes, I don't like jokes so I'm going to leave. I will not be forced into anything." Another voice says from where my nature mana was as the spirit tries to go back but fails.

"I thought you were gonna leave?" The weird dark affinity spirit says.

None of them have actually showed their true forms yet, only a small floating spirit with the color of my mana that they absorbed.

"Why can't I leave, human?!" The green spirit yells at me.

Thankfully I have a barrier around us so the other people that have gathered around us can't hear me or my summoned spirits.

"Did you even bother to listen to my spell? I forcefully summoned you all and trapped you here. If you don't want to make a contract with me then you don't have to, but if you don't, you wither away." I say with a shrug while my legs wobble.

Can't spirits skip the fucking talking stage?! I'm dying here!

"I will sign a contract with you, child. I can tell that you already have a powerful familiar that is on his way right now." The light spirit says as she shows her true form before a loud and angry dragons roar shakes the ground.

The light spirit is like a combination of a dragon and a gryphon but more gently and soft looking. She has white fur and gold designs. She also has the head of a dragon, wings of a bird, and a tail like a wolf. She's weird in other words.

Another loud roar shakes the grounds as the sound of flapping wings is heard from right above us.

"That's Ghi, my first spirit and a shadow dragon." I say with a shaky smile "So who's next?" I quickly add.