Headaches And Lunch

Aconitum's POV

My day has been terrible so far.

First of all, I woke up on top of the academy with a giant dragon smothering me. Second of all, I have a major headache with a, slightly dull, painful tattoo on my back- of my bad 'mark'.

Third of all, I woke up...

Everybody's talking about how strong I am, and word is spreading about my dragon familiar who's secretly an asshole.

He's like a obsessive boyfriend to me. He threatened to burn down the academy since he couldn't come in with me like other familiars so now I'm working on a spell to change his form so that he can go with me.

I'm tired and aching all over, plus the worst headache to ever exist.

"Are you okay, Aco?" Owen asks me with a pouty face.

Ever since the six boys heard Tya and Blu call me Aco, almost everyone is calling me that too. It was just for us three...*sigh*.

"Just peachy..." I say to him as I continue writing down different spells.

The king, who hates me, has invited me to the palace for dinner and I didn't even get the chance to refuse before his messenger left.

"What are you- oh, your dragons back." Owen says as he points out of one of the windows where a giant dragon eyes can be seen, staring right at me.

[Send that puny human away, I don't like him!] Ghi commands me through our mind links.

I just stare at him before turning back to the paper full of spells in front of me.

"Ignore him, he's just a jealous overweight lizard...and I'm working on spells to either shrink him or transform him into something smaller." I tell Owen with looking at him.

He's getting better at socializing with people and I take full credit for it.

"Oh, but why are you so mean to him?" Own asks me.

[Yes! Why are you so mean to me after you forced me into this realm?!] Ghi shouts at me, worsening my headache.

Instead of answering either of them, I choose to ignore the both of them.

Owen has also gotten a bit bolder with his words and actions. In fact, all six of the love interests have gotten bolder with me as if they are testing my patience.

Luckily for them, I have tons of patience but it's quickly withering away because a overweight lizard was added to the mix. I have been rethinking my contract with him for a while.

I think that I should just exchange him for a golem...

[Don't think such things! Golems are the worst and they can offer nothing better then what I can give to you!] Oh yeah, familiars can also read their masters minds.

[Go away before I figure out how to change you into a bug...so that I can step on you...] I threaten the overweight lizard.

He huffs before flying away from the window while grumbling through our mind connection.

"Aco, it's time for lunch. Will you eat with me?" Owen asks and I look up to see everyone gathering their stuff and leaving.

"Actually I-." My twin sister cuts me off from out of nowhere.

"Actually she's having lunch and tea with me and my friends." She says gracefully but rudely.

"Oh~ okay..." Owen replies sadly as he walks away with his stuff.