What Shall I Reveal Today???

Aconitum's POV

I stare out the window of my room, no, just a room. It's not the same as it use to be.

I woke up a few hours ago to see that all of my family members are sleeping in this room that shouldn't have this many people in it. It's a pretty big room still, but I'd rather be alone when I wake up.

My mother is asleep right next to me in a chair, holding my hand tightly as if I'll disappear any second.

Dahlia and Allen are on her bed, I guess she didn't move out while I was gone...my father is on the opposite side of my mother, but he just laid his hands on my bony legs.

I've been thinking, I guess I have light / healing and dark / shadows magic. That also explains why my outburst was so strong.

Not a single maid or servant has attempted to come in, they haven't even come near the door.

This room feels too gloomy for my liking. If it's going to be gloomy or sad around me, I'm going to be alone because that's the way I cope, by being alone.

My dull gaze travels around the room that I use to call mine. Memories of it flood through my head but I push them all away.

I lift my hand and slowly move it through the room in one clean movement and as my hands moves, beautiful flowers start to spread and appear until the whole room is filled with the scent of flowers

"Much better..." I mumble to myself as my family members begin to stir around.

The first one to wake up is my mother.

"Baby!" She yells as she brings me into a bone crushing hug.

The second one to wake up is my father and he too, brings me into a bone crushing hug. Both of my parents trying to crush me to death.

The third person to wake up is Allen, and he just jumps into my bed and stares at me with tears welling up in his eyes.

My twin sister is the last to wake up, and she wakes up sobbing before she gets in between our parents and right in front of Allen so that she can hug me to death too.

I just let them do as they wish while they all cry.

Silent cries leaving Allen as he sits there, staring at me. We had never been close before but I have a feeling that he's going to try and change that soon.

They all pull away from me and my mother grabs my face and makes me face her as tears stream down her face.

"My daughter, my baby girl. I am so sorry!" She sobs as she kisses my forehead.

I don't know what to say, it's not her fault. It's no one's fault but my own. I should've fought to get away from them at first.

"How long has it been?" I ask her, taking her by surprise.

"W-why?" My father weakly asks me.

"I was unable to tell the time or how many days had passed by." I say to them with a expressionless face and a tone void of emotion.

My mother covers her mouth as she sobs even more.

"Four months, a week and six days." Allen says and I look down.

I thought only a month had passed...was it because of my traveling? No, I couldn't have taken even a month to get back.

Strange...

"W-was that p-power out burst y-you?" Dahlia asks as she tries, but miserably fails, to stop herself from crying.

I blink slowly as I nod my yes in reply.

"Do you need anything daughter? Food? Drinks? A bath? New clothes? Please tell me what you want." My mother begs me.

Food and water? Nah~ I'm not hungry. I guess that I'll take a bath since the maids weren't able to give me a proper one.

"Bath." I tell her, keeping it short and simple.

Maybe it's because back at the 'camp' we weren't allowed to talk, and if zero allowed us to talk then we had to keep it short and simple.

"O-okay, I'll get the maids right away!" Dahlia says as she scurried off the bed but before she can touch the door, I use the darkness to cover it so she can't get out.

She looks at me with wide as as she glances the hand I have held out, pointing at the door.

"No need, I'll clean myself." I tell her as I let my hand fall, the shadow on the door falling with it.

I feel all of their curious gazes on me but I ignore them as I move to get out of the bed. Once my feet hit the ground, I see that I'm still wearing the brown rags.

My body is still has some dirt and blood on it, even some in my hair.

I'm guessing the maids attempted to clean me up but were forced out after some time so that my family could have me to themselves.

I hear my mother gasp from behind me so I though my back and feel the ripped cloth from the whip that use to torture me.

"It's fine." I say simply.

"Everyone out! I want to talk with your sister alone." My mother says in a commanding, but wavering, voice.

The two children begin to protest but my father picks the both of them up, Dahlia under his arm and Allen over his shoulder and he takes them out, closing the door behind them.

I feel her hands on my shoulders as she turn my around to face her.

She's on her knees in front of me as she examines my body from head to toe.

"How did you escape, Aconitum? The way you look now...I know that it wasn't easy for you to get away. Tell me where they are and I'll go there myself and take care of them. Don't be afraid to tell me everything. I'm here to listen." She says in a warm and motherly voice as she caresses my face softly.

"No need for you to go there now." I tell her as my arms hang by my sides.

"Why? You don't have to be afraid, they can't hurt you anymore." She tells me as she looks into my eyes with worry.

"I killed them all, already. And if I were to tell you everything, it'd be too long of a story. And no need for you to try and find a priest to heal my injuries, they won't heal unless it's with time." I tell her.

"Is it because you have the darkness attribute? Baby girl, you can still be healed with it." She tells me in a soft voice.

She gives me a small smile but I just shake my head with a sigh. I hold my hand out and a ball of mana appears in my hand, glowing a golden and white hue.

I lift my other hand and do the same thing with my dark attribute, a black ball of mana appears in my hand,

She covers her mouth with a gasp as the air in the room picks up and becomes windy while plants start to grow more and more around the room.

"Oh dear..." She mumbles as she stares at me in shock.