A New Beginning

Third Person POV

"Presenting crown princess Irenia Gold Sadairia of the Sadairia empire." Two servants announce as the oak wood doors open, revealing a woman.

Everyone's eyes go to her direction, and everything goes quiet as they look up at her. She keeps her head held high as she begins to walk down the stairs.

She looked like a goddess sent from the heavens in the eyes of the crowd.

Her dark green wavy hair, falling past her waist. Porcelain tan skin as if her skin was made by the best doll maker. Dark gold eyes that seemed too bright to seem real.

A small waist that is on display for all to see, curves in all the right places as if the goddess of beauty took her time sculpting her.

The clothes she's wearing look like a modern time, Arabian belly dancers outfit. The silky, soft, cloud grey cloth matched with gold ornaments fit her perfectly and sway freely as she reaches the last few step of the stairs.

All of her screamed authority, grace and power. Something fit for her and what she is.

She comes from the Sadairia empire, an empire that is very closed off but powerful none the less. An empire that doesn't discriminate from titles and status.

An empire where it seems like woman have more power then the males.

"Greetings to his majesty Noah Lexington of the Salvador empire." She says, her voice sounding like honey as she gracefully curtseys.

It's been eight years since the rumored Aconitum disappeared. No one knows about her whereabouts or what she has been up to.

She was good at hiding herself away...or was she?

"Welcome to the Salvaria empire, crown princess of the Sadairia empire." Noah, the king and emperor, greets her back.

"Thank you, I wish his majesty a happy birthday, may the sun above you never fail to shine." She says as she stands up straight.

She waved her hand and two servants that arrived with her, come to her side with a giant golden and dark green box and place the box next to her.

"What is this that you have brought with you?" Noah asks her.

"It is a gift that I personally captured and killed, your majesty." She says as she opens the box.

Irenia Gold Sadairia, she is rumored to be the best swordsmen that the empire have seen. She also excels in magic and in her studies.

She the perfect crown princess.

"Hmmm." Noah muses as he rests his chin on his hand while leaning forward on his throne.

Irenia takes off the cloth that is hiding the present that she brought, it reveals a dragons head. More specifically, a shadow dragons head.

She picks it up and holds it above her head and gasps echo around the room as everyone looks at her gift.

"This is the head of a great shadow dragon that resided in the fairies forest. As the crown princess of Sadairia, I saw this as a fit gift for the first sun of the Salvaria empire." She says as she places it back into the box.

Memories of Aconitum run through Noah's head, remembering that she also had a shadow dragon as a familiar.

He abruptly stands up and begins to walk towards her, surprising everyone in the crowds.

"I hope it is to your liking." Irenia says with a beautiful smirk playing at her lips.

"I...I cannot put what I feel into words, thank you crown princess Irenia. It is the best gift that I have received in many years." Noah says, the surprise and shock not leaving his eyes.

He feels as if this is the one that he has been searching for for so long. The one that he lost many nights of sleep over.

"I am glad to hear that, your majesty. It was quite difficult to obtain, you words make it all worth it." She tells him.

He crouches down in front of the box that is holding the dragons head as he looks over it.

Shadow dragons are mighty beasts that are, almost, impossible to hurt, let alone kill. They are fearless creatures, with no natural predators.

"How did you kill such a beast? How did you even enter the fairies domain? They don't let just anybody into their home..." Noah says as he looks up at her skeptically.

"It's almost exactly as you said, your majesty." She tells him with a smile on her face.

"Hm?" He asks as he stands up to his full height right in front of her.

"They don't let just anybody in, and I'm not just anybody." She tells him "Now, I have used up too much of your time and as I see it, I'm the last to arrive at his majesty's birthday banquet. I will retire to the side now so that we may officially begin." She says with a short, but respectful, nod before she turns around and walks to join the crowd.

"Yes..." He mumbles to himself "Let us begin now, we have waited for a while and many of you have traveled all this way just to come here." He announces before he returns to his throne.

Music starts playing as officials and nobles begin to talk amongst themselves, commencing the official start of the banquet.

Many noble ladies and noble men go to talk with the king of Salvaria, Noah, and many go to talk with Irenia, the crown princess of Sadairia.

An hour goes by with the people talking with each other, hoping to form new treaties or hoping to get on friendly terms with other empires or households.

"May you all dance now!" The king announces and the music immediately changes to a dancing song for the adults.

Gabriel, the commander of the imperial knights, goes to talk with the crown princess of Sadairia, thinking about how she reminds him so much of a girl he once knew even though he has yet to talk to her.

"Greetings crown princess of Sadairia, Irenia Sadairia. May I have this dance?" He asks her as he reaches out his hand.

She tilts her head before placing her smaller hand in his.

"You may, commander of the imperial knights of Salvaria. It's nice to finally meet you Gabriel King, I have heard about you before." She says with a smile on her face and a voice that sounds like honey and silk.

He leads her to the dance floor and they take ten steps away from each other, just like the other people on the floor.

Noah sees this and he gets up from his seat and joins the dance. In this dance, even though you have one chosen partner, you end up dancing with every person of the opposite gender.

In the females line, two people catch Irenia's attention. Jessie Bel and Dahlia Thorn.

In the males line, eight guys catch Irenia's attention. Noah Lexington, Gabriel King, Owen Gold, Asher Hudson, Damian Adams, Jason Locheart, Neo Verion and Allen Thorn.

The dance starts and everyone quickly walks to the person in front of them, and they begin the dance.

As you may have guessed by now, Irenia Gold Sadairia is also Aconitum Grace Thorn. She kept her word eight years ago and cut every tie she could with Dahlia.

She changed her blood by changing bodies with the crown princess of Sadairia, and of course the king and queen of Sadairia knows about this. They allowed it to happen since the original Irenia was already taking her last breaths.

So after they swapped bodies, Aconitum survived in Irenia's body and Irenia died in Aconitum's body.

And that was only the beginning of the new Irenia's life....