Chapter 12

JASON'S POV

'Three day's!'. 'It's been three damn day's since ive heard from, Stassi'.

"Come on, Baby". "Please pick up!!".

'Fucking voicemail'. 'Again!'.

(Voicemail) "Baby, pick up". "I haven't heard your sweet voice in day's". "You're scaring me". "Please pick up, Baby". "Let me know you're ok".

I've left several text messages and voicemails over the last few day's with no reply in sight and I am now getting worried. What did they talk about after I left her apartment the other night.

"Fuck it!". "If, Stassi won't talk to me then I'll get my answers from the next best person".

Hanging up I bring up my contacts looking for, Jasmine's number.

'She'll know something!'.

                   RING RING RING RING

"Answer, dammit!".

"Hello?".

"Jasmine!".

"Jason!?". "I thought I told you...".

"I don't want to hear it, Jasmine". "What happened the other night after I left the apartment?".

"What do you mean?".

"You know what I fucking mean, Jasmine". "What the hell did you tell, Stassi?".

"You don't have to be a fucking dick, Jason".

"I haven't heard from her in three day's, Jas". "She won't answer my call's or texts". "What did you tell her?".

"Maybe she just doesn't feel like talking to you".

"Bullshit!!". "What did you tell her, Jasmine?".

She sighs in the phone finally speaking and confirming my suspicions.

"I had to tell her the truth, Jason". "I couldn't keep another secret from her".

"So what you're really telling me is that you fucked shit up for the both of us"... "Again!". "I hope you feel better now, because I probably lost my girlfriend because of your stupid confessions".

"Look!". "I'm sorry, Jason". "But I wasn't the one that pulled me into that bathroom and made us both cheat, that was you".

"Yeah, whatever". "Now I have to go and fix the fucking mess you created because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut".

Not giving, Jasmine a chance to reply, I hang up my phone tossing it onto the table again pacing back and forth. Finally annoyed I decide to head over to, Stassi's house.

"If she won't answer my calls then I guess I have to go see her in person".

I grab my phone and key's again from the table and head to my truck.

'She will talk to me, even if it's to yell'.

We only live a few blocks from each other so it takes me no time at all to get to her place.

'The light's are on, she has to be home'.

"Stassi, Baby". "Open the door, Sweetheart".

'No answer!!'.

Frantic, I begin hammering on the door trying desperately to get her to open it.

"Stassi!". "Please, Baby". "Open the door".