Chapter 19

JASON'S POV

Since, Makai and I talked, thing's between us seem to be a little better. I still find it a little awkward to be around him and, Sophia at times but for the most part it's been good and, Sophia hasn't made any attempts to proposition me since.

But honestly that's the furthest thing from my thought's in this moment because in this particular moment I am currently trying to tie this damn bow tie that I just can't seem to get quite right.

"Dammit, why is this so damn hard".

"Here, man". "Let me". "That's what the best man is for afterall".

"Thank's!". "I don't know why im so nervous".

Makai takes the ends of the bow tie from my hands and ties it expertly making me look like a complete idiot as he tries to calm my racing mind and nerves.

"Because, Man!". "It's your wedding day, that's why". "I'd be worried if you weren't this nervous". "When I married, Sophia I was a complete wreck".

"That's supposed to make me feel better?".

After tieing my tie he pats my shoulder giving it a squeeze.

"No, but you're one lucky son of a bitch". "Stassi is a fantastic woman".

"Oh, I know". "I still can't believe she said yes".

"Well believe it, man because you'll be married within the hour"... "Is everything ready at the new place?".

"Yeah, pretty much I think".

"Have you told her yet?".

"No, I want it to be a surprise after the wedding".

Before proposing to, Stassi I had a conversation with, Coach about what steps I would have to be taken in order to be able to go through with the proposal, marriage and then living together as husband and wife afterward .He told me that as long as she kept up with her sessions, he didn't see any reason why we couldn't get married or live together because she's been doing so well the past few months again with her recovery. So when she said yes I had begun searching for the perfect place for us to live.

                                        STASSI'S POV

If someone had told me a year ago that id be in this very scenario I would have laughed in their face and said... 'Do I look like marriage material'. I mean, I was so high and strung out on heroin back then that I surely thought id be dead by now.

"You look stunning in that dress, Jason's going to lose his mind when he sees you".

Shaking my head I realize that I once again had drifted off into my own thought's.

"Oh, uh!"... "Thank you!". "You really think he'll like it?". "It took forever to find it".

It's true!. I looked in at least seven different store's before finding the perfect dress. I didn't want to go with the traditional white dress like a normal wedding. Instead I found a beautiful silver grey dress that fits me like a glove, the bride's maid's are wearing dark purple dresses and the men are of course in simply black tux suits and the venue after the ceremony is decorated in different shades of purples and silver with loads of flowers and table decor to match. It's really quite stunning.

"How are you feeling?".

"Nervous!". "What if I trip?".

"I felt the same way the day I married, Makai". But if im being honest, I worried for nothing because it was a perfect day and your wedding will be perfect".