Chapter 18

JASON'S POV

Well, that was thoroughly unproductive the other day. Why did, Makai even invite me to talk with him if he wasn't even willing to take my feeling's into consideration. Was he expecting me to just roll over and cave. Expert me to be ok with what happened, because that won't ever happen.

"So tell me again what happened that day at the diner with, Makai?".

"I told you, Sweetheart". "He blamed ME for their fucked up twisted relationship".... "Me!, I still can't believe it!?".

"So, wait!". "He knew that his wife was interested in you and wanted to fuck you?". "And he's okay with that?". "Do you think he's the same way?".

"I don't know, but he called it an open marriage or some shit!".

"If you ask me!". "I think it just sounds like a glorified way for them to justify the fact that they are both closet case sex addicts and totally screwed in the head". "They love dragging other's into their fucked up fantasies not giving a shit how it affects anyone else's feeling's".... "So how did you leave thing's?, at the diner I mean".

"Unresolved, obviously!". "I told him that I needed time to think and that your feeling's come first before anything, then I left and came back here to you that day".

"Do you think you guys will ever resolve this?".

"Why are you suddenly okay with this?". "His wife threatened our relationship and propositioned me, Stassi". "You should be pissed about that and only thinking about the wedding, not this".

"I know she did and believe me, im pissed about that". "But I trust you, I know you won't cheat on me". "I also know that you miss your friend". "I don't want to be the reason you lose a friend, Jason". "Plus the wedding is on track".

"You aren't the reason this friendship failed, Sweetheart". "I promise!". "I'm pissed that he couldn't trust me enough to tell me what he was going through". "I'm pissed that he didn't think our friendship was strong enough to work through it".

"He's scared, Baby". "You are his best friend".

"Was!"... "His best friend, not anymore".

"You still are". "Maybe you just need to sit down again and actually talk this time, tell him how you really feel".

I just stare at her with a perplexed look on my face.

"How can you be okay with this?".

"I told you"... "Because he's your friend".

"I don't deserve you".

"Maybe not, but I'm yours". "I love you, Jason".

"I love you too, Sweetheart".

"Now go get your friend back".

Hugging her tight I remind myself that I'm the luckiest son of a bitch to ever exist because she chose me.

"That can wait, Sweetheart". "We have a wedding to plan".

                                      STASSI'S POV

I think every little girl dream's about the day when she finally gets married to her dream guy,and I am no different.

I've alway's wanted an outdoor wedding in a meadow, never a church wedding. I WON'T budge on that. I've also alway's thought that the idea of horses in some way was a neat idea, I know it sounds weird but it's what I want. So my idea is to be married in the outdoors, in summer, like I mentioned but on horses. Me on a White horse, my husband on a Black horse, the Minister on a Grey horse.