Chapter 1

STASSI'S POV

It's been several month's since I last saw everyone. After, Ember went missing I kind of just vanished because I didn't know how to deal with my best friend disappearing and not being able to do anything about it.

I started hanging around this group of individual's who introduced me to a man that was able to help me forget the memories, and take away all the pain I was feeling from that devastating night by introducing me to an amazing drug called 'Heroin'.... and FUCK!!. I have to tell you, it's the greatest escape ever. I tried other thing's, but this lovely drug seemed to be the magic I needed in my life to dull the pain. It gave me an escape into a world of nothingness. It finally set me free of my demon's.

"Well, well!". "Look who finally decided to come crawling back to me on her hands and knees, just how I like my pet's". "You're a complete mess, Trix". "Is there something you need from me, hmmm?".

"Please, Julian". "I need more". "I'm in so much pain, I need it".

"That's NOT what you are supposed to call me, Trix". "Now!!". "Get!". "It!". "Right!". "Or you get NOTHING!!".

Yeah, to him im known as 'Trix'. Why you ask, well it's because I have to do certain tasks called 'Tricks' to get my every fix that I need so he nicknamed me 'Trix'.

Kneeling before, Julian. I beg for that sweet little glimpse of peace that I so desperately need. Even if it's just a small little escape.

The sweat just pouring off me as I shake uncontrollably from the withdrawals of my overdue fix. He takes the little magic baggie out from his pocket, dangling it in my face.

"Is this what you want, Trix?". "Something to take the edge off, hmmm?". "You look like you are in desperate need of a little pick me up?".

My eyes go wide and I instinctively reach for the baggie, but he pull's it just out of my reach.

"Eh!, not so fast". "You haven't earned a reward yet, Pet!".

"Please, Sir!". "I need more, just a little bit".

"And what will I get, Trix?". "What do I get out of this deal"... "Hmm my desperate pet?".

I shuffle forward, still on my knees I look up at him pleadingly for any type of praise.

"Stand up!, Pet".

Like the obedient dog I am in this situation, I am up on my feet in a flash. Not caring if anyone else is watching this degrading display because, Julian certainly doesn't seem to give a damn if he has an audience or not. As long as he get's what he want's, that's all he really cares about.

"I asked you a question, Slut!"... "What will you give me if I help you out, Trix?".

I take a cautious step toward's him before answering above a whisper.

"I'll do anything you ask of me, Sir".

"Well then, go on!!"... "Kneel before me, Pet".

With my arm's hanging down at my sides, I obey his commanding order and kneel before him once again. He watches me intently, like a lion stalking it's pray, ready to devour me.

"You know what I want from you, Trix". "Get to it!".

He takes my hands, placing them on his belt buckle as he continues to stare me down. He wants another fucking blow job, he says that he likes how I make him feel when I do it, that im the best he's ever had. This man is a fucking creep, but I need this fix.