Chapter 23

STASSI'S POV

This is getting way out of hand now, I feel like we're not even husband and wife anymore. Jason moved his thing's into the spare bedroom because he said with all the late night's and being on call 24/7 that he felt it was just best this way. I however miss my husband and don't understand how a box packaging company run's that late.

"Jason!".

"Hmmm?".

"Can we talk?".

"About what?".

I stood staring at him, dumbfounded that he actually doesn't think anything is wrong in this marriage.

"Seriously, Jason". "You have nothing to say?".

"What am I supposed to say?".

"Jason!".

I stood watching him, waiting for him to say something, anything!. When he didn't speak I continue.

"Our marriage is falling apart, Jason and we just got married". "We hardly see or talk to each other anymore". "The intimacy is literally nothing". "How can you have nothing to say?".

"It's complicated, Stassi".

"Then uncomplicate it, Jason".

"It's not that simple".

"So then something is wrong between us".

"That's not what I said".

"Jason, that's exactly what you just said".... "If 'It's complicated' doesn't mean something is wrong between us then you're clearly blind".

"You don't understand".

"You're right, I don't understand". "Because you won't talk to me, Jason".

"Stassi where fine". "Please just drop it".

"WHERE NOT FINE, JASON". "IF YOU THINK THIS IS FINE THEN...".

Shaking my head I turn away from, Jason trying to calm my shaking nerves.

"Then what, Stassi?".

"I don't know but you have to know this is not fine, Jason". "We are not fine".

Jason sit's on the edge of the bed with his head down as his hands twist together in the sheets like he's fighting an internal battle.

"Please talk to me, Baby". "What's going on?".

"I want to, but im afraid".

"Afraid of what?".

"Losing you!".

My heart sinks and I know I have to ask him.

"Jason, is there someone else?".

"It's not what you think".

"Then tell me, help me understand". "Because this isn't working anymore".

"I CAN'T DAMMIT!".

"Then we have nothing left to say".

"Stassi, please!".

"When you are ready to talk you know where to find me".

                                     JASON'S POV

'FUUUCK!'. 'This is exactly what I didn't want happening'. 'I have to stop her from leaving'.

"Stassi!". "Please don't walk away".