Chapter 17

AUTHOR NOTE: Steamy sex scene ahead, views discussion strongly advised.

JASON'S POV

After another disastrous night of poker thank's to, Sophia's threats and then trying to calm, Stassi down from it. I had taken her home then headed to, Makai's place to confront, Sophia about the fucked up threats she had made toward's my fiancee about trying to steal me away from her. She was WAY out of line and I will VERY bluntly tell her so.

Pulling into the driveway I get out of my truck slamming the door and head up onto the porch pounding on the door aggressively until someone finally answer's.

'Ha!, just the bitch im looking for'.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?"."WHY TELL, STASSI THAT I WAS GOING TO CHEAT ON HER?".

Sophia just stood there smirking before she finally answer's

"I see it didn't take long for her to snitch on me, but the answer is really quite simple". "Because you will eventually cheat on her, Jason". "It's only a matter of time". "It's in your DNA, your blood". "You and I both know it, so why deny it baby". "Can't you feel the sexual chemistry between us, it's like a blazing inferno".

'This bitch is actually fucking crazy!'.

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YOU CRAZY BITCH!".

"Wow!!". "Hey, Man". "What the hell is going on in here?".

Makai walks in the living room interjecting into our very loud conversation when he hears me yell at, Sophia.

"I'll tell you what the hell is going on". "Your WIFE is insane". "She told MY fiancee that I was going to cheat on her with YOUR WIFE!!". "THAT'S what the fuck is going on".

"What the hell, Sophia". "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't pursue anyone without their consent".

'Did I just hear him right?'. 'Did he actually know about this?'. 'Is he as fucked up as she is and I just didn't see it?'.

"Makai!". "What the hell is going on?".

He sit's down sighing looking down at his hands letting a soft chuckle slip before finally whispering a muffled response.

"I knew she was interested in you, but it wasn't supposed to be like this". "We agreed to not go after each other's friend's".

"What the fuck, Kai!". "You knew your wife was sick and twisted and didn't think to tell me?". "Do you know how insane that sounds?".

"Jason, please!". "I can explain".

"Explain what exactly?". "That your wife is psycho".

"Jason, we have an open marriage". "She's allowed to see other people and so am I". "I should of told you".

"Damn right you should of told me". "What the fuck, Man".

"This is why it was never supposed to be with friend's". "Friend's make the situation sound messy, people get hurt".

"Uh, ya!". "You think!"... "Jesus Christ, Man".

"Jason, im sorry". "She was supposed to get concert first".

"Listen to me good, both of you".

Looking directly at both of them, I continue speaking.

"She will NEVER have my consent, do you understand me"... "I have to get out of here, I need to think". "This is so fucked up".