#35: The End (Last chapter)

"And every story eventually comes to an end."

~

⚠️Warning smut ahead (P. S. Didnt proofread the smut)

~

T

he sweet smell of brown sugar greeted the family of three when they stepped inside Seokjin's apartment. 

Their door was opened by Namjoon, who smiled warmly at them, "So, how was it?" 

Jungkook was restraining an overly excited Jeo as he helped him take off his muffler and removed his shoes before letting him go in to greet his favorite uncle.

"The doctors say Jeo will most likely recall his memories at a later age. And it won't be easy but again we can't force it." Jimin answered as he stepped inside after Namjoon, "What about your trip to China? Did you secure the sponsorship?"

Jungkook also followed behind listening to the two converse about business and occasionally putting in a word or two. 

These days they were all busy, Jungkook was looking after Jang Corp after its successful establishment one month ago and Jimin was back to working on a couple of projects in Korea, meanwhile assisting him with the management of Jang Corp. Although he could pretty much manage the company by himself.

"Appa, look! It's Taetae and Yoongi." Jeo yelled from his spot on Seokjin's lap when he saw them come into the living room. 

"It's UNCLE Yoongi and UNCLE Taehyung." Jimin scolded Jeo, who only laughed. To jeo there was only one Uncle.

Uncle Jinnie.

Taehyung's eyes met Jungkook's gaze and smiled at him. And Jungkook returned that smile with a nod towards his friend.

When Jimin was still recovering a month ago, Taehyung would often come to visit. 

And during that time, suffering from both the loss of his sister and seeing Jimin like that, Taehyung's occasional presence had been a tremendous help to him. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Jimin inquired, sitting down on the only empty single sofa with Jungkook sitting on the armrest beside him. 

"Celebrating," Seokjin answered, and Jungkook quickly recognized that expression on his face. 

"Celebrating what?" Jungkook couldn't help asking. 

"A good day." Seokjin laughed mischievously, exactly like Jeo had laughed earlier.  

Jungkook rolled his eyes, something was definitely up. 

Jimin looked up at him as if deciding on something, taking Jungkook's hand before calling for everyone's attention, "Guys, if all of you need a reason to celebrate then I can give you one."

That caught everyone's attention as they all turned to look at him, Jungkook included, awaiting a much-needed piece of good news.

"I am retiring!" Jimin announced happily. 

For the next few seconds everyone was silent, faces a little blank as they processed the news. Everyone but Yoongi.

The silence was broken by a confused Jeo who looked around at everyone's faces before asking, "Papa, what does 'retiring' mean?"

"Retire as in?" Jungkook implored, eyes puzzled. 

"Retire as in to sell all my stocks and buy a house in Busan with a couple of dogs, a cat, ducks, Jeo, and you of course," Jimin replied, still enthusiastic.