#5: The purest soul.

"One is the purest when one is young."

~

Jimin started at his fiance ,no, husband - he reminded himself - sitting on his right side at the gray conference table.

His eyes fixed on his ipad infront of him as he typed rather rapidly nodding every now and then. Completely focused on the presentation.

The look Jimin gave him was fleeting however Jungkook felt it looking up in time to see the man turn away.

The announcement of them being married was today while the official celebration was three days later.

Apperantly both him and Jimin had been fooled by their father's.

Their wasnt going to be a wedding ceremony. Their was never a later for getting married. It was just the celebration. An advertisement.

They were meant to get married on that day during dinner.

And what was worse that they were going to announce that the couple had been married for a while even before Jimin's breakup with Sunhyo, telling the public that Sunhyo and Jimin had never been together and it was just to protect the young husbands and their relationship.

And he knew that part was atleast truth because Jimin and Sunhyo were never in a relationship considering the fact that Jimin wasn't into girls.

Jungkook once again felt a burning gaze on him and this time when he looked up Jimin held his gaze.

It was getting annoying.

He wouldn't admit it but Jimin made him uneasy. Specially when he was pointedly yelling more at people today.

It made him a little nervous.

But he didnt have a choice the main reason for this marriage was that they were supposed to launch this new branch that would favour The Jeon enterprises by being the main sponsors.

Jungkook will be managing it with Jimin while looking after the bussiness in the company that his father had passed to him.

He knew it was gonna be tough but he had to do it.

Jungkook sighed when Jimin finally broke the gaze looking away and his fingers once again got busy taking pointers.

Finally the meeting was over while soft murmur rose in the meeting room as the staff gathered their stuff and started leaving the room. Jungkook flexed his fingers after writting a few last minute notes before closing his tab and standing up.

"Mr. Jeon." A voice said behind him.

Jungkook had only turned around to leave but stopped and turned to face Jimin who looked at him rather annoyed while slipping one hand into the pocket of his dress pants.

"Will you accompany me to my office?" Jimin asked a fake smile plastered on his face.

No matter how hard he tries a frown made its way to Jungkooks forehead staring at Jimin with challenging eyes while plastering a smile because their were still a few lingering staff members about, "Sure, Mr. Park."

Upon his words Jimin walked up to him with his secretary walking behind.

She carefully took Jungkook's files from him as they fell into steps together.

"How was the meeting dear husband?" Jimin sweetly smiled spinning to face him once they stepped inside Jimin's spacious office.

And Jungkook shivered at the title, disgusted.