#15: Seokjin

The shiny boots clicked against the floor as a certain man hurried through the hallway before coming to stop in front of a frosted glass door.

He slammed the door open without knocking only to find his husband's head bowed over the documents lying on the desk.

Jimin looked up when he heard the slam of the door and a slight frown appeared on his face as he took in Jungkook's dishevelled form.

Jungkook looked around while Jimin stood up in concern, "Jungkook is everything okay?"

"Jimin! Save me!" Yelling Jungkook hurried to the other male's direction before squatting down behind his desk.

Meanwhile, Jimin's frown deepened, slightly annoyed he protested, "Jung-"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Suddenly another angry male appeared slamming the door open once again.

Jimin was about to yell but one look at the man who entered and his words died down. Mouth closing shut.

Looking at Seokjin's fuming face even Jimin shivered, finally understanding the situation.

"Ah, Hyung, Jungkook didn't come in here." Jimin tried to cover the grown-up male hiding behind his desk and pushing his slightly raised head down with his hand.

"Park Jimin," Seokjin said sternly in a dangerous tone and Jimin shivered again goosebumps rising on his arms. "You stay out of this."

Jimin swallowed as the man glared at him. Before taking long steps to stand over Jimin's desk.

"Jungkook I will give you the last warning. Come out right this instant."
Jin said voice low but dangerous.

Jungkook tensed and abruptly he jumped up.

Jungkook hesitantly waved at Jin, "Hello Hyung. Haha, you look handsome today."

Jin coldly glared at Jungkook before charging at the male. Jungkook flinched expecting a punch but what he felt was two arms pull him into a hard chest.

Jungkook was surprised but what had he been expecting?

No matter how angry he was Jin had never hit him not even playfully. The most he would do was yell when he angry.

But Jungkook knew he messed up when Jin sniffed, Jungkooks heart sank, his fearless brother was crying. 

"Do you know how afraid I was? I was so helpless not knowing where you were." Jin sobbed. "I should have never told you."

Jungkook and Jin had always been close but Jungkook had only seen Jin cry once. When they had been told they might not meet Jungsoo again, that she could have been killed.

And Jin must have believed he had lost Jungkook too. Jungkook started to feel awful.

"I am sorry Hyung I had just gone
out for a stroll and then forgot my way back." Jungkook tried to reassure his brother.

Jin didn't buy the excuse but didn't say anything either. He stepped away instead. Jin wiped his eyes after pulling a tissue paper from the box on Jimin's desk before he met his eyes with Jungkook.

"I am going to Ilsan for a few days with Joon so I want you to come home with me for dinner," Jin said not giving him a choice.

Jimin had silently slipped away earlier to give the brothers privacy but that hadn't gone unnoticed by Jin.

Jungkook nodded before remembering "Ah, Hyung a little devil was saying that he wanted to eat your pancakes."

Jins who had been about to turn around scrunched his brows, "little devil? Whose that?" He wondered before he realized it and yelled, "Hey!  Jeo is anything but a devil! If anything you are the devil. My baby is an angle." Jungkook laughed as he got the reaction he wanted