Family Bonding (Savannah and family)

Idea: Me
Info:
Savannah yearns for quality family time, yet she graciously permits her siblings to bring along their friends. Additionally, she extends an invitation to her own friends, namely Marinette, Alya, Leah, Madi, Kristina, Adrien, and Nino. However, the gathering takes an unexpected turn as a playful tickle fight ensues, primarily involving Alya tickling Savannah. This playful encounter eventually prompts Savannah to seek revenge.

Words:
300
...
Savannah graciously opens the door for her siblings' friends. "Sara! Keeley and Cooper have arrived!" Savannah sighed and reached for her phone. Simon interjected, "Your friends are here." Savannah inquired, "Where is Marinette?" Alya rolled her eyes and replied, "She's running late." Savannah responded with a roll of her eyes, "Of course she is." Suddenly, Marinette clumsily ran into a pole. "Mari!" Savannah exclaimed. Alya commented, "Ouch, that pole must have hurt." Savannah reminisced, "Yeah, I remember when Alya ran into that pole." Alya playfully scolded, "Sav!"

In the living area, Alya gathered some snacks. Adrien remarked, "This place is bigger than my mansion." Alya whispered to Savannah, "Remember how ticklish you are, guys?" Madi laughed and suggested, "Should we tickle her?" Alya agreed, "Yes!" Savannah blushed like a tomato. Alya rolled her eyes and playfully poked her sides. "No!" Savannah exclaimed while laughing. Marinette chimed in, "No, Als, that's not how you do it," and proceeded to squeeze her ribs. "No! Mari!" Leah laughed and added, "Try her underarms!" Sara joined the scene and suggested, "Leah, Marinette, Alya, try tickling her stomach." Savannah protested, "No! Not there!" Nevertheless, Leah went ahead and tickled her stomach. "Noo!" Simon entered with his friends and teased, "Aww, you guys are tickling Savannah without me, aww." Savannah protested, "No!" Alya commented, "Simon is quite the tickling expert when it comes to his sisters." Alya and Marinette sat back to enjoy the show.

After a few minutes, Savannah declared, "Mark my words, Alya, I will get you back!" Alya smirked and challenged, "I would like to see you try." Adrien chimed in with an intrigued tone, "Ooh." Marinette teased, "You're ticklish, Als!" Alya denied, "U-uhh, nope!"