Sleepovers with the Madrigal and Garcia's

Idea: Me

Info:
Mirabel and Mateo thought of something to bond with their siblings of course their in-laws had to join
☆☆☆
Mirabel expressed, "My love, I miss Isa and Luisa so much." Mateo let out a sigh and replied, "Julia and Val hardly spend time with me because of Julio and Dylan, and Josefina hates me. We don't even talk about Kaylee." Mirabel added, "Dolores barely spends time with us because of Mariano and Camilo, and Carlos has a girlfriend." Mateo rolled his eyes and said, "You have me, mi amor. What about me?" Mirabel responded, "The door, Matt, the door." Isabela abruptly entered their room and exclaimed, "Sleepover, Mira!" Mirabel asked, "Is Samuel coming too?" Just then, Julia walked in and said, "Isa, move over, dummy." Mateo leaned on Mirabel and asked, "My love, if someone kidnapped you and tickled you to get information, would you give in?" Mirabel confidently replied, "Nope!" Mateo smirked and said, "NOO!" Julia grinned and added, "He is way more ticklish." Mateo exclaimed, "Julianne!" Mirabel smirked and said, "NOO!" with a playful tone.

As everyone came in the room
Camilo took a seat. "Hey, why are Josh and Sam here?" Mateo questioned. "They had to bring their husbands," Mirabel responded. "Of course Josefina isn't here!" Carlos and Josefina entered the room. "Ron!" Mateo exclaimed. Ronaldo replied, "Matt, I was about to surprise you." Josefina kissed his cheek. "Join us?" she asked. "Sure," Josefina said. Mateo sat next to Mirabel. Carlos asked, "What now?" Mirabel replied, "We're going to spend time together, duh!" Mateo turned to Josefina and asked, "Tell me the truth, do you hate me?" Josefina looked shocked. "Matt, no-!" Julia interrupted, saying, "Josefina Mia Garcia." Josefina continued, "Matt, no, never. It was an act." Mateo hugged her tightly. "Eee! Too tight, Matt!" Mirabel laughed and kissed his cheek. "On the dummies," Carlos groaned. "Shut up," Julia snapped. "Valentina, bring my nephew here, please," Julia requested. Mirabel glanced back at the times she was used as a punching bag by the villagers. "Mira?" Mateo asked. "What's this?" Isabela took the item. "Mira, why didn't you tell me?" Ronaldo took the picture. Mirabel looked down. "Isa, you were never there for me. I never had my Quinceañera while you guys ignored me. I felt out of place. Heck, my own sisters or cousins never had my back. I had all of yours," Mirabel paused. Mateo kissed her. "But now," Mirabel smiled, "I have an amazing boyfriend." Luisa spoke up, "Mira, I love you even if I don't show it." Isabela added, "So do I. Now let's have fun to make up for lost time." Julia smiled and joined in.