Mateo as a Madrigal

Idea: Me
Info:
The Garcias decide Mateo should stay with Mirabel because of his Tía

Diego suggested, "I believe it's best for Mateo to remain with the Madrigal family

...
Diego suggested, "I believe it's best for Mateo to remain with the Madrigal family." Anastasia questioned, "Why? Why!?" Maddie, Hugo's wife, interjected, "Because of your mother." Anastasia countered, "I think he deserves it." Julia defended, "That's my brother we're talking about, bitch!" Hugo confronted Anastasia, "Seriously, what is wrong with you?" Mirabel overheard their conversation and attempted to sneak away. Julia called out, "Mirabel!" Diego invited, "Sit with us." Julieta inquired, "Oh, are you joining the Garcias? Where are Mateo and Sofia?" Diego clarified, "Julieta, from now on, we don't discuss Sophia. Her children will stay with the Madrigals, and Mateo will join you for dinner." Austin expressed gratitude, "Thank you, Mirabel." Mirabel responded, "Anything for you, Austin." Austin requested, "Call me papa, please, Mirabel." Mirabel agreed, "Okay, Dad." Agustin playfully warned, "No stealing my baby girl." Austin challenged, "Says who?" Agustin asserted, "Me, her father."

With Mateo and Mirabel
"Hey Mariposa, what's going on?" Mirabel asked. "You're staying with us," Mateo said. "Really?" Mirabel exclaimed. Mateo nodded and kissed her. "I love you, mi amor," Mirabel reciprocated the kiss. "Mateo, I know your cousins love you very much, but who can stay?" Mateo interrupted, "Valentina and her family, Josefina. She's my sister, and I love her more than anything." Mirabel looked down sadly. "I feel like Isa doesn't like me," Mateo confessed. "Mi vida, Isabela may seem like she doesn't care, but deep inside, she loves you and cares for you, unlike Julia," Mirabel reassured him. Pepa knocked on the door, interrupting their conversation. "Mirabel, it's time for dinner," Pepa called. "I already ate with the Garcia family, tía," Mirabel replied. "Okay," Pepa said, kissing her cheek. Mateo spoke up, "Mira, I've never felt that kind of love from my family, and that's what I've always wanted." Mirabel responded, "But I can."

15 years later
Mirabel was wearing her wedding dress, filled with excitement to marry her true love, Mateo Garcia. Dolores entered the room and said, "It's time, Mira." Mirabel let out a sigh and replied, "Let's go."

Isabela, Luisa, Dolores, and Julia will be joining as bridesmaids, with Marisa Holland taking the prestigious role of maid of honour.

On the other hand, Mateo Sanchez will proudly stand as the man of honour, accompanied by Camilo, Carlos, Liam, and Elias as groomsmen.

Julieta gently kissed Mirabel on the cheek and softly whispered, "You are so beautiful, I love you." Mirabel's face lit up with a smile as she replied, "I love you too, mama." As Mirabel made her way towards the altar, the priest addressed the gathered family and friends, saying, "Attention, family and friends of the handsome Mateo Garcia and the beautiful Mirabel Madrigal." Mirabel couldn't help but smile as Mateo began to speak, saying, "Mirabel Mariposa, you have given me a love that no one else in my family ever could. You have completely transformed my life. You brought a smile to my father's face after the loss of my mother and made me feel like a true member of the family for the past 15 years and 3 months. I am the luckiest man to have you by my side." Mirabel, filled with emotion, responded, "Matt, you have changed my life in ways I never thought possible. You were there for me when my nephew Isaiah was born, and then again when my nephew Luis came into the world. Your love shines brighter than any candle in our home."

After the vows and exchanging rings
Isabela rose to her feet. "Here's to the newlyweds Mirabel and Mateo Madrigal!" Sophia's gaze dropped with a heavy sense of guilt. "Mateo, I'm truly sorry," she murmured. Mateo retorted, "Apologizing now? Do you even realize the extent of the damage you've caused? A simple sorry won't undo the past!" Isabela interjected, "Matt, should I escort her out?" Mateo nodded in agreement. "I never want to lay eyes on her again," Mirabel declared. "My love, care to dance?" Mateo asked, his tone tinged with a mix of emotions.

"Alma exclaimed, 'Mirabel, look at you, already blossoming into a young adult!' Mirabel beamed as Julia and Josefina approached her. 'Hey, Mira,' they greeted. Mirabel cheerfully responded, 'Josefina, Julia, hey!' Julio interjected, 'Mateo.' Mateo turned to Julio and asked, 'Yes?' Julio informed him, 'Ricardo wants to hang out with Mirabel.' Mirabel happily agreed, 'Of course!'"