Family bonding as Marinette Agreste

Idea: Me

Info:
Marinette is now Married to the love of her life and very happy together
...
Marinette emerged from the room, and Adrien greeted her with a playful "Hey Bugaboo." Marinette responded with a teasing "Hey Kitty." She then asked Maddie, "Hey Maddie, where is everyone?" Maddie replied, "Michelle, Bri, and Riah are upstairs with Aunt Amy and Jamie." Adrien remarked, "Jamie and Amy getting along? A dream come true." Marinette interjected, "Melissa, Evelyn, shut up!" Adrien shared some good news, saying, "Mari, good news, McKenzie is moving out with Adrienne." Marinette replied nonchalantly, "Duh, they just packed their stuff." Adrien looked at her curiously and asked, "Aren't you sad that your twin is moving out?" Marinette confidently responded, "Nope!" Adrien smiled and kissed her cheek, saying, "Same, Adrienne is annoying."

Maddie announced, "Breakfast is ready." Gabriel thanked her, saying, "Thanks, Maddison." Marinette called out, "Eggs and bacon, McKenzie, Brent! Adrienne, Brandon! Breakfast!" McKenzie came down and noticed Jamie and Amy together. Marinette remarked, "Damn, is right." Melissa chimed in, saying, "Yeah, right, bullshit, Marinette Agreste." Marinette pointed towards the two and challenged Melissa, saying, "How about now, Melissa Frank?" Melissa groaned, admitting defeat with a "damn." Marinette proudly declared, "Marinette Agreste is right every time!" Melissa's husband held their daughter while Brielle clung to her father. Melissa greeted her mother, saying, "Morning, Mom." Melissa requested, "Love, give me Melody." Marinette expressed her wish, saying, "If only my husband would do that, I'd be nagging less!"

Amy agreed, saying, "Same, Mari, same." Adrianna added, "Join the family." Adrien encouraged McKenzie, saying, "Yeah, McKenzie!" Marinette snapped back, "Shut up, Agreste, only I get to be mean to my sister." McKenzie defended Marinette, saying, "At least this woman has my back!" Adrien called out, "Amy Atelier!" Amy came down and asked, "What?" Laurence, her husband, joined them, greeting Mr. Agreste with a polite "Hi, Mr. Agreste." Gabriel corrected him, saying, "Laurence, for the third time, call me Dad or Gabriel. Now, hurry up, Marinette made breakfast." Marinette suggested, "Hey, Dad, maybe Marinette should spend time with the family while me and Adrianna spend time with mine." Gabriel agreed, saying, "That is a great idea. Amy, Jamie, and Annabelle, you made Marinette feel like family the last 5 years." Amy invited the quadruplets, asking, "Maddie, Michelle, Bri, and Riah, wanna join?" The quadruplets nodded in agreement. Laurence inquired, "Amy, where are Ari and Amelia?" Amy pouted, replying, "With your amazing wife!" Paul, Jamie's husband, exclaimed, "The in-laws of the Agreste family unite!" Marinette fist bumped Paul, exclaiming, "Yes!"