Family rival chaos (Descendants)

Idea: Me
Info:
King Ben and King Aaron graciously extended invitations to both the families of villains and the Vks for a joyous gathering. However, what was intended to be a delightful party unfortunately transformed into a heated exchange of words between the Vks and the heroes, with particular focus on Greyson, Rupunzel, Phillip, Mal, Uma, Urion, Urson, Ariel, and a deeply embarrassed Aaron.

 However, what was intended to be a delightful party unfortunately transformed into a heated exchange of words between the Vks and the heroes, with particular focus on Greyson, Rupunzel, Phillip, Mal, Uma, Urion, Urson, Ariel, and a deeply embarra...

...
Mal asked Audrey if she was at the party. Audrey confirmed and expressed her belief that Rosie, Az, and Aaron would be embarrassed due to the chaos. Mal pointed out that Aud Grey is nothing like Gothel and has been mistreating him and Grace. Audrey brought up the incident on family day. Mal apologized for it. Audrey reminded Mal about something for the billionth time. Mal mentioned that Evie and Ellie should choose their own outfits. Evie added that Mal and Audrey should do the same, emphasizing her statement with a tone.

Mal:

Malia:

Malia:

Audrey:

Audrey:

(But Pink)

(But Pink)
...
Evie complimented, saying, 'M Malsi, you guys look great!' Mal expressed gratitude, replying, 'Thanks E, you look good too.' Malia inquired, 'Are you nervous, sis?' Mal admitted, 'Yes, I don't know how predictable they are.' Audrey reassured, 'Dad is unpredictable, Grammy loves you Mal and Malia, and Mom is fine unless you make her mad.' Mal related, 'You just described my family too. My mom is fine, Dad is unpredictable. I mean, I tried to kill Ben, Aaron, David, and Hads and Hen are cray cray. Me and Lia are the only ones who are normal.' Malia warned, 'Don't let Haden hear that.' Haden interjected, 'Too late!' Mal protested, 'Hade! No.' Haden confessed, 'M, I kind of agree. Hads and Hen are kind of crazy.' Mal concluded, 'Duh, living on the damn isle turns everyone crazy."

At the event 
The adults occupied the distant side of the dinner table, while the Aks were seated in the middle section and the Vks sat at the right end. Malia quietly confided in Mal, saying, "I'm feeling anxious about meeting our mothers' enemy." Hadley expressed concern, mentioning, "Our uncle Henry might despise us." Henry replied, "I understand, but we have Haden, Holly, and Haley by our side, as well as Mal and Malia." Hadley leaned her head on David, conveying her emotions with a gentle tone.

Greyson said "Grace you haven't touched the food why" Grace whispers "Im nervous Grey" Gil said "We all are Grace what if they send us back to the isle or even worse" Mal said "Guys calm down Ben would never" Rupunzel said "You are both Gothel's kids Im Queen Rupunzel" Greyson said "Greyson and my sister Grace" Rosie squeezed Carlos hand in embarrassment "Mom! Don't!" Rupunzel said "Rosaline I don't get why your best friend decided to bring Gothels brats here I mean what if they are no good" Anthony whispers "Grey its ok" Grey whispers "What if its true Ant" Rosie stood up "Mom that's enough I am dating a Vk as well and I do not appreciate the fact you talked to a Vk like this!" Mal said "Go Rosie" Rupunzel said "Rosaline Adelyn Fitzherbet I do not appreciate how you talk to me!" Rosie shot back "You were harassing my friend!" Malia said "Hey Henry how was it meeting our uncle" Henry said "He's nice and Aladdin and Jasmine are really nice to Jay" Mal said "Audrey!" Audrey said "Grammy Mal I assume you already met Mom this is Mal Malefiecent's daughter she's really nice" Queen Leah said "What going over there" Audrey said "Queen Rupunzel causing a scene thats whats happening" Aurora walked over to Rupunzel "Rupunzel Let me give you some advice Queens do not make a scene especially in front of your rival's kids theybare nothing like their parents Let.it.go!" Mal said "Woo" Greyson wiped Grace's tear "Grace its ok shes gone" Grace rested her head on Mal "You ok Grace" Greyson said "She had the audacity to hit my sister" Mal said "Everything is fine I hope" looking at Ariel Uma Urson and Urion

Mal walked up to Uma
Urion said with a cheerful tone, "Hey, I'm Urion, Ursula's son!" Ariel replied excitedly, "Oh, Aaron mentioned you! Where's your sister?" Uma called out, "Coming, Urion!" Aaron warned, "Mom, please don't embarrass me." Melody reassured, "She won't, Ron." Aaron exclaimed, "Arabel, stop taking the strawberries! They're for my sister-in-law!" Arabel playfully retorted, "Hey, what about your twin sister?" Aaron exclaimed in frustration, "Mal! Arabel is stealing your strawberries!" Mal threatened, "Don't make me bring my dad, he'll take you down." Aaron dramatically replied, "He loves me, Mal. He would never." Mal rolled her eyes and sighed, "You're lucky you're my friend and my brother-in-law."

Aaron walked over to Urion and Uma together
Uma expressed, "Ariel, we bear no resemblance to our mother, I promise." In response, Ariel retorted, "Oh, go ahead and lie all you want. I can never trust Vks like you guys!" Tears welled up in Uma's eyes as she pleaded, "Mom! That's enough. Uma and Urion are nothing like Ursula; they are truly kind-hearted." Aaron, confused, questioned, "I don't understand why you would invite imbeciles like them over, especially them!"

Aaron expressed, "They definitely deserve another opportunity." Mal chimed in, saying, "Let's go, Shrimpy." Uma playfully glared at Mal and remarked, "Mal, you've been in similar situations too." Mal responded, "Yeah, Malia's mother-in-law may seem nice, but when you upset her, things can go terribly wrong." Uma shared, "I tried to apologize for my mother's actions, but she ended up slapping me." Chad noticed their conversation and asked, "Uma, is everything alright?" Uma reassured him, saying, "I'm fine, Chad." Chad warned, "If Anthony hurts Audrey, I swear I'll kill him." Anthony retorted, "Kill your own cousin? Haha, very funny, Charming." Chad replied, "You're my favorite cousin, you dummy!" Ava interjected, saying, "Hey! I thought I was your favorite."

Chad expressed his dissatisfaction by saying, "Ugh, you're terrible." Anthony responded with sarcasm, saying, "Appreciate it!" Concerned, Chad asked, "Oh god, Urion, are you okay!?" Urion groaned in pain and admitted, "No, that hurt." Chad then turned to Uma and asked, "Uma, are you hurt?" Uma reassured, "I'm fine." Aaron approached the scene and confronted their mother, saying, "Mom, enough! She has been bullied and abused her entire life, and you made it worse!" Uma leaned on Urion and they both were labeled as Ursula's children by Aaron. Frustrated, Aaron exclaimed, "Forgive and forget! Is it really that difficult!?"

Meanwhile with Mal and Audrey
Mal walked over to Queen Leah and embraced her. "Mal, you look absolutely beautiful," Queen Leah complimented. Mal smiled in response. "Thank you, Leah," she replied. Phillip interjected, "Uh, Queen Leah, please show some respect to your elders." Mal muttered under her breath, "Oh great, another Uma-Ariel situation." Phillip glared at her, causing Audrey to plead, "Dad, please." Mal tried to diffuse the tension by addressing Phillip respectfully. "Mr. Phillip-" However, Phillip interrupted her, expressing his disapproval. "Why are you friends with the Vks!? Audrey, I raised you better than this." Audrey defended Mal, stating, "She's nothing like her mother. She's sweet, kind, and talented." Phillip brought up the fact that Mal had stolen Audrey's boyfriend. In response, Audrey declared, "Then I met Anthony. He's better than Ben."

The Vks met up outside
Mal glanced at Grace and Urion, concern evident in their eyes. "Are you two alright?" Urion asked. Grace responded, "It was just a slap, nothing serious." Mal added, "But they still owe us apologies." Anthony chimed in, changing the subject, "So, how was your meeting with Hercules and your cousin?" Hadley replied, "Uncle Hercules wants to meet his other nieces, and Hunter seems nice." Mal hesitated before saying, "After what happened, I don't think I'm ready."