Savannah getting tickled

Idea: Me

Additional information:
Savannah gets tourtured by Alya and Marinette

Words:
275
...
Marinette playfully said, 'Hey Sav, spill the tea!' Savannah responded with a firm 'Nope!' Alya warned, 'Um, Sav, you're messing with the ruthless twin sister of McKenzie.' Savannah shrugged, saying, 'So what?' Marinette smirked and poked Alya's stomach, saying, 'So this!' Alya exclaimed, 'Mari! Savannah! Not me!' Marinette turned to Savannah, who pleaded, 'Agreste! Help!' Adrien replied, 'Sorry Xavier, but you wanted this.' Savannah nervously laughed as Alya rolled her eyes and urged, 'Just get to it, Mari, or I'll have to be involved.' Marinette went for it and playfully tickled Alya's stomach. Alya protested, 'Ehehe, M-Marii!' Alya continued, 'Her ribs, go!' as she poked every rib, causing Alya to flail. Alya rolled her eyes and instructed, 'Leah, hold her arms up!' Leah responded, 'Yep!' Savannah exclaimed, 'Traitor!' as she burst into hysterics. Alya declared, 'Okay, that's it, I'm going in!' Alya started to scribble under Alya's arms, causing her to let out a shriek. Nino chimed in, 'Lahiffe, help! Your girlfriend!' Savannah protested, 'No, no, no!' Alya pleaded, 'Hey Mari, lift up her shirt!' Savannah exclaimed, 'Oh no!' Alya laughed evilly before taking a deep breath and blowing a raspberry on her stomach. Savannah warned, 'I-I'll get you Cesaire, mark my words!'

Alya found herself on Savannah's lap, whimpering, 'S-Savannah, not there!' Savannah smirked and replied, 'That's what you get.' Alya squealed as Savannah playfully poked her belly button. Alya's eyes widened and she exclaimed, 'You're so mean!' Savannah retorted, 'That's what you get!' Alya pleaded, 'Ahh!' Savannah smirked and teased, 'Sweet spot!' Alya shook her head repeatedly and begged, 'No, Sav, please!' Savannah gave her a break and let her up, saying, 'That was bad!' Savannah flipped her hair and confidently stated, ''I know it is!"