Kristina's backstory

Idea: Me

Info:
Alya and Kristina talk about her family and why she acted the way she is back then

TW: Mentions of Abuse and Neglect, Swearing
...
Alya greeted, "Hey Kris." Kristina responded, "Yeah Als." Alya continued, "Well, as you know, Chloé treated Mari terribly because of her family and you." Kristina added, "Also because of my family, the only place that I dread."

Alya interrupted, "Kris." Kristina trailed off, saying, "I-I know it's not an excuse to." Alya persisted, "Kris." Kristina sighed and Alya said, "Hey, hey Kris." Kristina confessed, "I'm a terrible person..." Chloé reassured, "Kris, no you're not." Alya admitted, "Um, I used to judge you without knowing your past." Savannah chimed in, "So did I, Als!" Kristina shared, "I tried everything to make my father proud."

Chloé empathized, "Kris, so did I, but with my mother." Kristina expressed self-hatred, "I just hate myself." Alya reminded, "Chloé treated Mari terribly." Lila confessed, "So did I, and I fucking hate myself for that!" Alya comforted, "Lila, we all hate ourselves for that." Alya redirected the conversation, "Now, where the heck is Mari and Madi?" Marinette and McKenzie entered the room, and Alya teased, "Still managed to be late, Mari." Marinette defended herself, "What? It was McKenzie's fault." Alya disregarded the comment, saying, "Anyway, back to Kris." Kristina greeted Mari, and Chloé added, "She thinks she's a terrible person because of what happened back then."

Marinette reminded, "Chloé, you thought you were an asshole like two months ago!" Alya muttered, "She was." Marinette rolled her eyes and clarified, "Her mother, Als." Alya recalled, "Oh yeah, Mrs. Arrogant Bourgeois." Chloé redirected the conversation, "Anyway, Kris, back to you." Kristina shared, "Hey Mari." Chloé added, "She thinks she's a terrible person because of what happened back then."

Marinette chimed in, "Chloé, you thought you were an asshole like two months ago!" Alya muttered, "She was." Marinette rolled her eyes and clarified, "Her mother, Als." Alya recalled, "Oh yeah, Mrs. Arrogant Bourgeois." Chloé redirected the conversation, "Anyway, Kris, back to you." Kristina shared her story, "My father left us when my mother was modeling for the Agreste brand. When Mr. Agreste fired her for being too depressed, she took it out on me." Alya revealed, "Kris, I managed to contact your dad." Kristina exclaimed, "Oh my god, really? Thank you, Als!" Alya chuckled, "He's coming now." Ms. Mandieliev entered the room and informed, "Miss Felton, your father wants to see you." Kristina responded, "Of course, Miss." Ms. Mandieliev offered, "Does anyone want to join Miss Felton?" Alya volunteered, "Yes." Ms. Mandieliev added, "Oh, Miss Cesaire's group for finishing the assignment first." McKenzie high-fived Adrien and Brent. Kristina impatiently said, "I'm waiting!"

Kristina saw her father smiling at her as she ran to hug him. Marinette greeted, "Hi Mr. Felton." Her father replied, "Hi Miss, uh..." Marinette introduced herself, "Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Alya rolled her eyes and added, "Agreste." Marinette continued, "That too." Her father politely said, "Nice to meet you, Miss Agreste." Adrienne teased, "Hah, Marinette Agreste!" with a playful tone.