The breakfast after Chaos

Idea: Me
Info:
As the Vks all meet up after what happened last night Aaron arranged a breakfast for the parents

Idea: Me Info: As the Vks all meet up after what happened last night Aaron arranged a breakfast for the parents

...
It was 7 in the everyone is in the cafeteria
Mal stated firmly, 'Phillip, I believe you owe me an apology.' Rupunzel retorted, "He will not do that!" Mal glared at Rupunzel and responded, "I believe he does, and so do you!" Phillip apologized, saying, "Mal, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. Audrey, you're friends with the VKs." Audrey warned, "Just don't get on their bad side." Mal insisted, "Grey doesn't have a bad side." Grace chimed in, "I've seen it twice, and Malia has seen it too." Malia added, "Even the daughter of Maleficent is afraid of the son of Gothel." Mal concluded, "Well, duh! We're still rotten to the core." Malia agreed, "Yeah, when everyone is together, we're stronger as a team." Mal added, "The Core Four, Terrible 8, the Sea 3, and the Tremaine bunch are all here." Uma affirmed, "Yeah." Queen Leah reassured, "It's okay, Phillip." Mal responded, "Again, Mal, apologies for my son-in-law." Mal reassured, "It's okay."

Greyson, Gil, Grace, and Gina were sitting at a separate table when Rosie approached them and said, "Me and Carlos broke up." Greyson asked, "Why? What happened?" Rosie confessed, "Greyson, I never realized how much I liked you. I only dated Carlos to get over my crush on you." Surprised, Greyson responded, "But what about your mother?" Gil interjected, saying, "Me and Gigi are going to sit with Uma." Greyson glared at Gil, and Rosie joined him. "Rosaline, I like you too," Greyson admitted. Rupunzel chimed in, saying, "Finally, you two!" Greyson quickly clarified, "Your Majesty, I didn't mean anything last night." Rupunzel took responsibility, saying, "No, Greyson, it was my fault. I hit Grace." Grace reassured her, saying, "Rupunzel, it's fine. I'm used to it." Confused, Rupunzel asked, "What do you mean by that?" Greyson intervened, saying, "Gracelynn!" Grace defended herself, saying, "It's not my fault!" Mal added, "Ariel isn't apologizing to Uma, Urion, or Urson." Greyson exclaimed, "I knew it! I'll go there myself." Rupunzel called out, "Gracelynn?" Grace responded, "Yeah, that's my full name." Rosie declared, "I'm coming with you, Grey."

Greyson and Rosie approached Ariel, followed by Anthony, Chad, David, and Mal. Aaron was furious and Ariel apologized, to which Uma high-fived Aaron and thanked everyone. Mal questioned their group name, and everyone agreed on "Uma and Mal." Mal suggested that Greyson and Rosie might be together, but Greyson clarified that it wasn't official. Rosie rolled her eyes and called Greyson "Gothel." Greyson turned to Rosie and asked her to be his girlfriend, with Rapunzel watching as Rosie enthusiastically accepted. Mal expressed relief, and Hadley kissed David on the lips, calling him cute. David pouted, and Hadley playfully kissed him on the cheek. Mal smiled, commenting on her younger sister growing up. Hadley questioned Mal's statement, and Mal explained that she was the first, followed by Malia, then Hadley, and finally Henry. Hadley groaned, expressing her annoyance, and Mal smirked, saying she loved her sister.