Mis hermosas hijas and hijos

Idea: Me
Additional Info:
Bruno has 9 kids triplets ages 15,13 and 21 with his wife Maya Madrigal but when he came back he realised his children acted weird so he decided to spend time with them

New Oc's
Maya Jalds-Madrigal-49
Lucia Madrigal,Julia Madrigal and Ines Madrigal-21
Elias Madrigal,Liam Madrigal,Jorge Madrigal-15
Jacqueline Madrigal (Jacquie),Maria Madrigal, Mia Madrigal-13
...
Bruno has recently returned and is now living with his family. His wife, Maya Madrigal, has also moved back in with him and their love for each other has only grown stronger. They have 9 children, aged 21, 15, and 13, and they are also in the process of adopting a daughter. However, Maya accidentally gave birth to a daughter named Bela Jalds. "Mi vida, she's beautiful!" Maya exclaimed. "I'm sorry, Mi amor, I didn't know," Bruno responded, shaking his head. "No, mi vida, she's just as beautiful," he assured her. Lucia, one of their children, asked, "Mamá, can I hold Bela?" Maya nodded and Lucia turned to her father, embracing him tightly. "Papá, I've missed you, we all have!" she expressed. Bruno kissed her forehead and replied, "My Hermosa hija, you've grown up into such a beautiful young woman." Lucia responded with excitement, "Papa!" Bruno chuckled at her enthusiasm. Just then, Jorge, another one of their children, appeared. "Luci, didn't Abuela tell us to do our chores?" Jorge questioned. Lucia explained, "Jorge, today is a day of remembrance." Jorge cursed, "Damn you, Elias!" Maya scolded him, saying, "Jorge Madrigal!"

Mirabel entered the room and greeted her uncle and aunt, saying, "Hey Tìo and tìa, hey Luci." Lucia responded, "Hey Mira, do you know a Mateo Garcia?" Mirabel confirmed, "Yeah." Lucia smirked and teased, "I know you like him." Worried, Mirabel pleaded, "Lucia, don't you dare tell him, I swear!" Bruno interjected, "Well, Mira, he's coming for dinner. Dolores might tell the family, so..." Mirabel interrupted, "Isabela knows, as does Dolores and Camilo." Lucia playfully complained, "Rude! I thought I was your favorite cousin!" Mirabel retorted, "Ahh, nope!" Lucia jokingly listed, "Of course, it's Antonio, Camilo, and my brothers!" Mirabel added, "Yep, and Carlos!"

Suddenly, Ricardo, Mateo's nephew, entered the room and greeted Mirabel, saying, "Hola Mirabel." Mirabel replied, "Hello Ricardo, right, your tio has told me about you." Ricardo smiled and exclaimed, "Tio Mateo! I want her as my Tia!" Shocked, Mirabel choked on air as Lucia, Bruno, and Maya burst into laughter.

Upon seeing his other children, Bruno rolled his eyes and exclaimed, "Elias, Liam, Jaquie, Maria, and Mia, what the hell?" Mia protested, "Papa!" Bruno then commanded, "Lucia, Jorge, private meeting in my room now!" with a stern tone.

In Bruno's room
Bruno let out a sigh. "First of all, why are you guys so skinny? Second, you look just like me when I was your age," Liam remarked. "Because we are your kids," Bruno replied. Ines nudged him. "Ow!" Bruno exclaimed. Julia rolled her eyes. "You all suck. I'll just tell him," Bruno said. "What's up, Juli?" Julia spoke up. "Well, we haven't been close to the family since Abuela locked us up during an argument we had, saying we are like you and all that crap. Except Luci, she gets to roam free and spend time with the family. It's just frustrating," Bruno explained. Elias chimed in, "She's still your sister." "Yeah, Juli!"