Family Time (Agreste Family)

Idea: Me!

Additional information:
The Agreste family wanted to spend the day together Including Marinette and her girls

Warnings:
Swearing
...
The story
Gabriel summoned the family to gather for breakfast and expressed, "I had planned on spending this time with all of you." Adrienne agreed, saying, "Of course." Gabriel then added, "Marinette will be joining us." Jamie objected, exclaiming, "No! Only Agreste."

Adrien exclaimed, "She and her daughters are part of this family, so please keep quiet!" Amy retorted, "Why are you acting so resentful, Jamie? Marinette is soon to be family!" Maddie and her sisters walked downstairs, and Jamie realized her mistake. "M-Maddie, wait!" Gabriel interjected, "Maddison, please call your mother for me." Maddie nodded and called out, "Mom! Grandpa is calling us." Jamie rolled her eyes in response. Tatiana questioned, "Jamie, why are you displaying such bitterness towards Marinette joining us?"

Jamie questioned, 'Do you want to know why that woman used my brother for money?' Adrienne immediately retorted, 'Stop spewing that nonsense, Jamie. Marinette would never do such a thing. It was an accident, and if you don't respect her, then get the hell out.' Gabriel chimed in, 'I agree with Adrienne.' Adrien defended Marinette, saying, 'If she was really using me for money, why the hell are we still together? I love her.' Marinette affectionately kissed him on the cheek and replied, 'Thank you, Kitty.' Maddie groaned and exclaimed, 'Mom!' Adrien laughed and asked Jamie, 'So, are you coming or not?' Amy interjected, 'Actually, no. If my future sister-in-law wants to go, she can.' Jamie apologized to Marinette, saying, 'Hey, Marinette, I'm sorry. I know you love Adrien, and I'm just very protective of him.' Marinette reassured her, 'It's fine.' Amy decided, 'So, let's go.' Jamie agreed, 'I'm coming.' Adrien called out, 'Maddie, Michelle, Brianna, Moriah, let's go!' Gabriel announced, 'We're leaving now!' with a determined tone.

When they reached the studio
"First thing on the agenda is a photo shoot," Adrienne announced. Gabriel chuckled and replied, "I was just joking." He then gestured towards the cinema and exclaimed, "Great!" Adrienne's comment caused the entire family to burst into fits of laughter, leaving them in tears. Adrien, unamused, rolled his eyes and sarcastically remarked, "Very funny, Adrienne."