Alisa's parents and comfort from the traumatised duo

Idea: Me
Info: Alisa came out her house all bruised up Carlos realised this calls Mateo over as Alisa told them what happened Mateo got angry but calmed down

Idea: MeInfo: Alisa came out her house all bruised up Carlos realised this calls Mateo over as Alisa told them what happened Mateo got angry but calmed down

𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝔁 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓴𝓼
...
Alisa emerged with visible bruises. Startled by Carlos's presence, she flinched slightly. "Carlos, hey!" However, Alisa suddenly became aware of an uncovered bruise. "C-Carlos, it's nothing," she stammered. Carlos examined her old scar and disagreed, "It doesn't appear to be nothing, Lisa. If you neglect it, it could end up like mine." He pointed to his own scar. "Of course, Caro," Alisa agreed. Carlos smiled warmly, "I'll inform Mateo and Mirabel, is that alright?" Alisa nodded. "I'm incredibly fortunate to have a brother-in-law like you," she expressed. Carlos grinned, "Anything for you, sis." Their conversation carried a caring tone.

"Los I came down as soon as I could," Alisa said. "Matt, take a seat," Mirabel said. "Okay," Rianna said. "Mira- oh, sorry," Mirabel apologized. "It's fine, what's up?" Rianna asked. "Ricardo wants to spend time with you," Mirabel informed. "Sure, love you, Mi amor," Mateo kissed her on the lips. "Love you too, Mi Princesa," he replied with a loving tone.

Alisa revealed, 'Ever since my father left, my mother resorts to hitting me and my sister to vent her anger.' Mateo responded, 'Alisa, my father did the same, and he hasn't even apologized.' Alisa asked, 'Are you angry?' Mateo shook his head and suggested, 'We should inform Camilo.' Alisa agreed, and when Camilo entered the room exhausted from chores, she greeted him with a loving smile. Carlos declared, 'I'm bringing Lily over, I can't stand this anymore.' Alisa sighed and confessed, 'Cam, my mother hits me.' Mateo added, 'My entire family despises me.' Mirabel comforted him, saying, 'My love, you are part of the Madrigals now, and besides your Abuelo, your Tío, your Tía, and your cousins still love you.' Julia and Valentina rolled their eyes and joked, 'What about us? Are we invisible?' Alisa laughed and replied, 'Haha, very funny.' Camilo grinned and suggested, 'Then make her laugh.' Alisa looked at Camilo and said, 'My love, when they say make me laugh, they mean tickling me, and I am extremely ticklish.' Camilo asked eagerly, 'Can I do it, my love?' Alisa agreed, 'Okay, my love.' She leaned onto him as he gently tickled her, and she giggled softly. As the tickles grew deeper, she started smiling again and kissed Camilo on the lips. 'That was fun,' she said. Camilo kissed her and requested, 'Stay.' Alisa giggled as Camilo continued to shower her with kisses.