I love you all just the same (Maddison and Michelle angst)

Idea: Me
Info:
Maddison and Michelle had always believed that they were immense letdowns to the Agreste family. Maddie attempted to bake cookies for the family, but their sisters Moriah and Brianna ruined it for them. The commotion reached Marinette's ears, prompting her to rush to the kitchen and witness her daughters bickering. Disliking the sight of her daughters arguing, Marinette made an effort to intervene (Keyword: Tries)

Tw: Mentions of self harm and slight swearing
Words:
384
...
Michelle flopped onto her bed, groaning as she looked at her family pictures. Maddie entered the room, calling out Michelle's name. Michelle was in the midst of cutting herself, causing Maddie to exclaim in shock. "Michelle Maria Agreste, what the hell are you doing!?" Michelle responded, saying that she felt like Bri and Moriah received more love than they did. Maddie understood where Michelle was coming from and suggested making cookies. Michelle agreed and Maddie went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Brianna and Moriah noticed a smell and Brianna speculated that it was Maddie's cooking. They heard Maddie calling Michelle downstairs and Brianna jokingly told Moriah to make sure they didn't touch the cookies.

Moriah and Brianna went downstairs and Michelle rudely told them to move. Brianna insisted that they move and Michelle called for Maddie. Maddie responded and Michelle took a bite of a cookie, declaring it to be amazing. Moriah asked for a cookie and Maddie gave them one. However, Moriah spat it out, causing Maddie to run to her room in tears. Michelle angrily asked if they were happy now and Brianna slapped her, calling her a disappointment. Michelle called for their mom and Marinette entered the room, asking where Maddie was. Michelle explained what had happened and Marinette scolded Moriah and Brianna, demanding that they apologize to Maddie.

Moriah and Brianna knocked on Maddie's door, apologizing for their actions. Maddie opened the door and admitted that the cookies were amazing. Michelle called out to Maddie, but Moriah warned her not to say anything. Brianna reprimanded Michelle and Maddie expressed her frustration. Moriah suggested calling their parents and Marin came into the room, demanding an explanation from Michelle. Gabriel also entered, questioning Michelle's behavior. Marinette witnessed the situation and assured them that she loved all of them equally.