Forever (Adrienette)

Idea: Me

Info:
The wedding of Adrienette
...
Today was the long-awaited day Marinette had been dreaming of since she turned 14. Finally, her dreams were coming true as she prepared to marry the love of her life, her beloved Adrien. Marinette's sisters, particularly her twin McKenzie, and her daughters Maddie, Moriah, Brianna, and Michelle, couldn't contain their happiness for her. "Yay! Adrien is now officially our stepdad!" Maddie exclaimed with excitement, prompting Marinette to plant a loving kiss on her cheek. As Marinette walked down the aisle, she was accompanied by her bridesmaids Savannah, Chloé, and Lila, while her dear friend Alya stood by her side as the maid of honour.

With Adrien
Gabriel expressed his pride to Adrien, saying, "Adrien, I cannot adequately express how proud I am of you. Marinette is truly the best daughter-in-law." Nino, Adrien's best man, chimed in, warning, "Yeah dude, treat her right or we're going to have some serious problems." Marin, Adrien's brother, quickly defended him, retorting, "Shut up, Nino. He's not going to mistreat my sister and get away with it." Gabriel interjected, asserting, "Oh, hush. I raised Adrien to be better than that." Adrien added, "So, Landon, Luka, and Blake, you'll hold hands with Savannah, Lila, and Chloé on the way there. Obviously, Alya and Nino will hold hands, and Marinette's replacement father figure will be Mr. Xavier." Gabriel reflected, "I love how she was initially scared of me when we first met, and now she's my daughter-in-law." Blake exclaimed, "Wow, Savannah's father and my father-in-law." Adrien chimed in, "At least Tatiana will be speaking at the reception." Alya peeked in and announced, "It's time."

At the Alter
The priest addressed the beloved friends and family of the Bride and Groom, expressing gratitude for their presence on this significant occasion. Today, we gather here to witness and rejoice in the union of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. Each one of us holds a profound longing to love and be loved. Your marriage today serves as a public and legal affirmation of the connection you have already forged. Marriage symbolizes a commitment to a shared existence, allowing you to embark on a journey of life together. It will challenge you as individuals, deepen your affection for one another, and bring out the finest qualities in each of you. Therefore, embrace this union and cherish every moment, as it becomes a time of awakening each morning and rediscovering the love you share with one another.

Adrien expressed, "Marinette, my love for you will remain unwavering, regardless of the circumstances. Our time together holds the most cherished memories for me. And now, I am proudly taking your daughter, Mari, my ladybug, as my own. It will be the two of us against the world." Marinette interrupted, asking, "Wait, what's your name again?" Adrien playfully responded, "Oh, right, it's Agreste." Laughter erupted from everyone, including Marinette, as they shared a lighthearted moment.

Marinette exclaimed, 'Adrien, kitty, my 14-year-old self would be absolutely ecstatic if she knew I'm marrying the love of my life, not Luka.' Luka playfully feigned offense, saying, 'I love you too much, and no, you're not stealing my daughters.' The priest then addressed Adrien, saying, 'Adrien Agreste, do you take Marinette Irena Dupain-Cheng to be your wife, through sickness and health?' Adrien confidently replied, 'I do.' The priest turned to Marinette and asked, 'Marinette Dupain-Cheng, do you take Adrien Athenase Graham De Vanily Agreste to be your husband, through sickness and health?' Marinette enthusiastically responded, 'I definitely do!' Laughter filled the room as everyone rose to their feet for Mr. and Mrs. Agreste, celebrating the union of Adrienette.

At the reception
Adrienne expressed, 'Well, now father is going to marry me too.' Adrianna responded, 'Yeah, being single is actually good.' Adrien disagreed, stating, 'Being single is bad.' Felix approached them and greeted, 'Hi Adrienne and Adrien.' Adrien replied, 'Hey Felix.' Felix remarked, 'Your mother would be so proud.' Tatiana expressed, 'Adrien, I love you like my own son.' Adrien gratefully replied, 'Thanks, Mother.' Tatiana exclaimed, 'Gabriel! Did you hear that?! Adrien called me Mom!' Gabriel responded, 'Yes, Emilie would be proud but she would also be upset that I moved on so easily' (Good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me).