Kaylee is back

Idea: Me
Info:
Kaylee Garcia was left out on the trip to Encanto when he heard his tìa was coming back to Charm he called his girlfriend Mirabel Madrigal to come with him with her mamá's arepas
...
As everyone finished their dinner and retired to their rooms, only Mirabel, Mateo, Isabela, and Valentina remained. Alma walked off. "Mirabel, after this, go to your room. No training today," Alma instructed. Mirabel nodded in agreement. Diego asked, "Val, Matt, any news of Kaylee?" Mateo replied, "She's alive!" Mirabel turned to her grandfather-in-law and asked, "Why are we here, Abuelo?" Austin explained, "Mirabel, she said she wants to meet her sister-in-law." Mirabel questioned, "Okay, why is Isa here?" Diego responded, "Isabela is coming with you guys in case Sofia is already here." Mirabel embraced Isabela and said, "When are we leaving?" Mateo answered, "Tomorrow, no later than that, mi amor." Mirabel kissed his lips and said, "I can never get bored of them kissing." Diego concluded, "Okay, y'all are dismissed." Carmen added, "Well, off to bed you four!"

The next day
Julieta expressed concern, saying, "Please take care and stay safe, all of you." Carmen insisted, "Make way, I need to give my son a kiss." Mateo groaned in annoyance, exclaiming, "Mom!" Josefina urgently requested, "Isabela, bring our sister home safely!" Isabela reassured her, saying, "Don't worry, Josefina." Mirabel impatiently urged, "Matt, let's go before I forcefully pull you along!" Samuel replied, "I'm coming," with a tone of resignation.

On the way
Isabela exclaimed, "Matt, what was Kaylee like?" Mateo responded, "Kaylee was a caring, loving sister, an amazing role model, and my best friend." Mirabel looked down and said, "I definitely don't deserve Isa. She's always there for me." Mateo comforted her, saying, "Hey, hey, Mi corazón, don't talk like that." Isabela kissed Samuel on the lips and added, "Then again, my brother-in-law got in the way of our relationship." Mateo remarked, "Good Julio isn't coming."

At Charm, Ronaldo and his friends approached. Ronaldo greeted, "Hey Matt, hello beautiful." Mateo replied, "Beautiful indeed, but taken," and kissed her cheek. Ronaldo introduced himself, saying, "I'm Ronaldo Chavez, Ron or Ronnie for short." Isabela mentioned, "We're here for Kaylee." Ronaldo asked, "Oh, this way. By the way, can I try an arepa?" Mirabel pulled out two and said, "Plenty, I took an extra," then handed it to Ronaldo. He exclaimed, "Dio mios, this is the best thing I've eaten. Come this way!"

In the house, Mateo commented, "Still nice." Ronaldo agreed, saying, "Duh!" Kaylee noticed Mateo and exclaimed, "Ron!-" then looked at Mateo and added, "Mateo!? Vally!" She hugged them tightly. Mirabel confirmed, "One and only Mirabel and Isabela Madrigal!" Samuel chimed in, "Isabela Fares!" Mirabel playfully insulted him, saying, "Shut it, dumb hunk." Isabela rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah, shut it, mi amor." Kaylee urged, "Well, can we go?" Mirabel insisted, "Nuh uh, tour me and Isa." Mateo agreed, "And mi reina would love to." Isabela playfully scolded them, saying, "Stop flirting, you two."

Back in Encanto, Dolores overheard the five happily chatting with each other. Carlos exclaimed, "Guys, they are back!" Dolores squealed in excitement. Ricardo asked, "Where's Mamí, Tía, and Tìo, and Isa?" Dolores reassured him, "Rico, they are coming now." Carmen picked up her step-grandson and said, "Let's go." Mirabel announced, "We're back!"

Austin teased, "Kaylee Katherine Garcia!" Mirabel laughed, and Kaylee responded, "Yes." Austin grinned and said, "I'm kidding, honey."