Reuniting with Austin Garcia

Idea: Me
Info:
25 year old Mateo Madrigal was walking around with his 6 children triplets and his nieces and nephews Isabela,Valentina and Luisa's kids then saw his father
...
Please, Paulie, stay with us for the sake of your mother," Mateo pleaded. Luis chimed in, "Why would you even consider taking 20 kids on a walk?" Mateo defended himself, "Isa made me do it!" Julia interjected from behind, "That's a lie!" Mateo exclaimed, "Julia!" Julia chuckled, "I saw our father." Mateo's eyes widened, "What!? Is Josefina there at his house?" Julia confirmed, nodding her head. Mateo suggested, "Let's go!" Julia responded, "Say hello to Isabela and Luisa's kids, dummy."

At the house
"Luis, please ensure that your cousins are behaving well. You are their role models," Mateo advised. Luis nodded in agreement. "Yes, uncle," he replied. Mateo smiled and playfully challenged him, saying, "I promise to beat you in Mario Kart." Luis confidently responded, "Oh, come on, uncle, as if!" Josefina interjected, saying, "Matt!" Mateo scolded her gently, "Luis, now please take care of your cousins while my father and I have a conversation." Luis nodded, and Isaiah clung onto his older brother, Mercelo. "Isaiah, let's go," Marco laughed. Mateo exclaimed, "Hah! Marco!" Josefina giggled as Marco struggled with the kids. Ricardo chimed in, saying, "Finally, after 10 years of not seeing each other." Mateo chuckled and agreed, "Yep."

Austin spotted Mateo and exclaimed, "M-Mateo?" Mateo took a seat and replied, "Papà." Austin greeted him, saying, "It's been so long, son." Mateo expressed, "You missed my engagement, Josefina's engagement, and wedding." Austin admitted, "And I feel incredibly guilty." Ricardo joined them and Austin exclaimed, "Abuelo!" Austin complimented Ricardo, saying, "Wow, look at you, you're really handsome." Ricardo modestly replied, "Thanks, I guess I inherited it from mamá." Mateo playfully added, "Duh." Mirabel entered the room and Mateo greeted her, saying, "Hey, Mi amor." She responded, "Hey, Mi vida." Marco called out, "Mamá! Isaiah is clinging onto me." Mirabel affectionately kissed his cheek and Marco exclaimed, "Mamá!" Mirabel acknowledged him, saying, "Yes, señor." Austin continued, "You're my daughter-in-law, so..." Mirabel looked at her husband, Mateo, and his new wife, who emerged from the room. "Oh, hello. Would you like some tea?" Austin offered. Austin declined, and Mirabel took a seat. Mirabel proceeded, "Anyway, meet your grandchildren." Josefina revealed, "Josefina has three kids." Austin inquired, "How about Valentina?" Valentina replied, "Four, including Ricardo." Marco excitedly interjected, "Grandkid round up!" Mirabel giggled and kissed his cheek. Austin then asked, "Okay, the fifteen-year-olds Izabel, Danielle, and Marco. Any special abilities?" Mirabel responded, "Izabel inherited my tía Pepa's gift, Dani has invisibility, and Marco can teleport. Then we have the ten-year-olds." As they appeared, Mirabel continued, "Marcelo has telekinesis, Ava has ice powers, and Rhianne has fire powers, which she rarely uses unless I need her to." Josefina added, "And we have Kaylee, the oldest, followed by Dianne and Leah." The conversation ended with a cheerful tone."