Protective Isabela and Josefina

Idea: Me
Info:
Isabela and Josefina both protective of their siblings Josefina loves her brothers girlfriend and with her gift of sensing danger close to the people she loves the most Isabela and Josefina won't let anyone touch the couple or break them up
...
Mateo entered the room with visible bruises, prompting Mirabel to chase after him. "My love, are you alright?" Josefina asked concernedly. Mirabel explained, "Matt got into a fight because someone insulted me, calling me a worthless loser who doesn't deserve to be a Madrigal." Isabela's anger was evident as she exclaimed, "Isa?" Mateo glanced at Mirabel and remarked, "Uh oh, Chenez is in trouble." Mirabel responded with satisfaction, "She deserves it." Mateo reassured her, "My love, none of those things are true. She's just jealous of you because you're beautiful and the kindest girl I know." Mirabel leaned her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Cuddles." Mateo playfully pinched her cheek, saying, "Matt!"

Isabela and Josefina returned, celebrating their success. "We did it, Jos," Josefina exclaimed. Kaylee added, "We didn't want to involve Luisa and Val." Isabela inquired about the situation, to which Kaylee explained, "Basically, someone was bullying Teo and Mira." Josefina jokingly complained, "Oh, come on, no invitation!?" Isabela scolded her, saying, "Kay, control your powers." Valentina casually shrugged, "This is why you're 25 and still acting like a child." Mirabel defended her siblings, stating, "No one messes with the youngest members of the family." She emphasized, "We're only 15!"