HIS 1

I saw him at the dark alley.
In a first sight I know he is a innocent one, but had a strong personality, but a loving and bright soft aura.
I smiled at the back on my head.
I know that one day you submitted on me.
I follow him every step he does.
I imagining him in my arms. MINE!!!!!!!
No one in this world can touch him.......but me

I'M A MAFIA LORD
________________________________________

Samuel Ford

I'm in my way to my car after the thirty minutes meeting of some elite of the society. They are the people and families need my protection on their underground activities.

Earlier

" Hey lord Sam.... How are you?" the man in late forty's greeted me at the meeting area. And I nodded him as a answer.

People know me as lord Sam. They never saw even a inche of my face as I usually use a black mask to cover my face and a black eye lenses to cover my ocean blue eyes. I leave my life in the low key to protect my family and people around me. No one ever try to come my way to take the cover on my face.

People don't know any of my people in the ground, because even them use a black mask to cover their true image. And they called my organization as the dark mask of the night.

All of the members of my group is specially selected and capable enough to engage in any kind of war, computer programming and hacking, will train in martial arts in very kind, and will train in all kind of weapons. All of them are great in sniping, and knives.

The underground meeting and business gathering is usually held at the night at the most will known, high in club of the country. This club is in the meddle of the heart of the capital state of country. Normal club people not connected to the organization do not know this place ,had a underground basement where all of the elite families and members from the government set a meeting for the night business. This place had two exit and two entrance. One is only me that can use and the other one is for the members and connections of the organization. But I only meet them in personal once in every quarters of the year.

As ever business talk, development of the territories and enemies movement against the group and money, targets and protection. Government cover my business in return of gathering a evidence of the traits of the country of the world, and also a good provider of the most high class powerful war equipment and also we are the one who developed the most relevant and most advanced technology build by my IT expert use by the government.

In the night I'm the lord of underground business.
________________________________________

In my way home after the toxicity of the work I ride on my personal elevator that brought me to the personal parking area. I open the door of the car take off my mask and gloves and my lenses. I drive and get out of the premises of my company building.

I peacefully humming and driving in the busy road of the country. Listening to my most favorite music relaxing after the hectic and busy day. My guards are following me behind and two of them riding with the bicycle. Until the red light of the road hit and force all the running vehicles to stop.

But in my surprise a man running going to the road where I stop on. In my eyes I saw the person expression with hurt, tiredness, helpless and fair. My heart exists a feeling of desire to helping the man. Feelings that new in me, I never do it ever in my life. When the light back in green indicates to move back. But my attention is only to the man running for his life. I also see the six people behind him chasing him. When he is near at my possession I open the door of my car.

"hop in kiddos......." he look at me. Because he doesn't see any way to escape from the people behind him he jumpin and I drove fast as I could and hiding my plate number of my car by the use of the technology.

"Thank you sir....... You can drop me a bit far here, so they can't follow me...." he said in the most exhausting way.

I look at his face using my review mirror. He has that most beautiful green eyes covered with a tick glass. And a angelic face a perfect jaw line and and sweet kissable pair of red lips.

" before I dropped you of answer my questions first....." he thought first before he nodded.

"what happened why they run after you?"

" I don't know. They just black my way. And I don't even know them." he answered me. His shaking he is nervous, and the fair in his eyes is telling me that he never lied.

I stopped at the nearest convenience store. But I still locked the door of the car.

" where do you work and where do you live.? "

" I work at the van's hills company. As a accountan analyst. And I live at engineer Ford condominium building here in the city...."

" So what is your name?"

" I'm Zyrel Maxx." he said while his head down.

I drove back on the raod. I know the building he lived and that is one of my properties here in the area. People's know me personally as a successful bachelor and business man. Strict, serious and never talk in to the strangers. But my heart is desired of talking this only random guy inside of my car.

He is silent at the back. And after how many minutes when he realized that the place is a bit far from the people running after him he look at my back and said.

" sir you can drop me here..... Thank you for helping me..."

I look at the streets is not safe for him. I don't want him to be in trouble again this night. I keep driving and not listening to him ignoring his words. But he call me again.

"sir......"

"I won't drop you in everywhere. I only drop you at your place. To avoid another problem. And it's better to be safe than never." I said cloudly.

" but I will trouble you to much."

"you already did. And if I help I want it in whole not in half. My help will be useless. If you die after I save you."

He looked at me dearly. And he bite his lower lip. His eyes is turning to be watering. But he never talk again.