Five

Dean had fallen asleep in the back of Jenny's car, using one of her shirts as an eye mask. Sam was still on the phone with Ellen before mumbled a quick goodbye and turned to Jenny. "Rakshasa."

"Rakshasa?" She raised a brow as Sam nodded.

"Yeah. They can only be invited into your home. It's a race of ancient Hindu creatures. They appear in human form, they feed on human flesh, they can make themselves invisible." Sam explained, turning around to pat Dean awake. He sat up with a jolt, grabbing Jenny's shirt and throwing it off his face.

"Rakshasa's sleep on insects, don't they?" Jenny asked and Sam nodded, Dean frowning in confusion.

"Rock- what?"

"Ellen found out what we're hunting." Jenny answered, turning back to the road. "Yeah, I've read about them. Bronze dagger to the heart should kill them."

"Yep. And they only feed every twenty to thirty years."

"Well, that makes sense. I mean, the Carnival today, the Bunker Brothers in '81." Dean groaned as he sat up.

"Right. Probably more before that." Sam assumed, Dean leaning forward to the front of the car.

"Hey, who do we know that worked both shows?" Jenny and Sam looked to Dean before glancing at one another.

"Cooper?" They said in unison, and Dean nodded. "You know, that picture of his father, that looked just like him."

"You think maybe it was him?"

"Well, who knows how old he is?"

"Doesn't matter how old he is, where do we get a brass dagger?" Jenny frowned in thought, slowly coming to a stop at the red light. She turned to Sam and Dean, who frowned.

"I think I know where to get one of those." Dean smirked, Jenny raising a brow.

"Well, before we go stabbing things into Cooper, we're going to want to make damn sure it's him." Sam reminded as his brother

"Oh, you're such a stickler for details, Sammy." The three smiled before Dean leaned back in his chair as the light turned green. "All right, Jen and I'll round up the blade, you go check if Cooper's got bedbugs."

...

Jenny walked behind Dean, who followed the blind man toward his trailer. Jenny kept looking around as the sick feeling in her gut had returned, thinking that Cooper was following them.

"Well, I've got all kinds of knives. I don't know if I've got a brass one, though." The blind man led Jenny and Dean into his trailer, pausing as if he looked directly at Jenny for a moment, inhaling sharply before walking to the back.

The blind man tapped a trunk with his cane, turning to Dean and Jenny. "Check the trunk."

Dean hesitantly walked towards the trunk as the blind man appeared to watch him. Jenny kept glancing to the man as Dean slowly rose after opening the trunk, turning to Jenny.

He was holding a clown costume. Jenny's brows rose. The blind man dropped his cane and pulled off his glasses; his eyes were normal. Slowly, they turned cloudy as his face melted. Dean
stepped over to Jenny protectively. The blind man smiled and waved, then his face disappeared, like the cheshire cat, his eyes glowed and disappearing last.

"Oh boy." Jenny mumbled, Dean first to run to the door, taking Jenny with him. The trailer door slammed shut as Dean threw himself into it.