Eleven

Jenny, Sam and Dean walked into a coffee shop, a woman, who Jenny now saw as Tracy given by her name tag, was pouring a cup of coffee.

Tracy looked over to the three, all dressed in suits, walking over to the counter. "You won't get anything out of Andy, guys. I'm sorry, but they never do." The three paused in confusion, wondering how she knew they were looking for Andy.

""They"?" Sam repeated, raising his brows as Tracy nodded.

"You're debt collectors, right? Once in a while they come by. I don't know what Andy says to them, but they never come back. Why'd they bring three of you? Think they'd get him to finally give in?" Jenny laughed softly, shaking her head.

"Actually we're, we're lawyers." Dean spoke, Tracy giving him a look that Jenny didn't quite like. "Representing his Great Aunt Leta. She passed, God rest her soul, and left Andy a sizable estate."

"Yeah. So are you a friend of his?" Sam asked, Tracy shaking her head.

"I used to be, yeah. I don't see much of Andy anymore." A man appeared from the back, walking over.

"Andy? Andy kicks ass, man." Jenny turned to the man, frowning.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Andy can get you into anything. He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once, it was beautiful, bro." The man chuckled, recalling the memory with pleasure.

"How about bussing a table or two, Weber?" Tracy suggested, and Weber sighed, walking away. Tracy turned back to the three. "Look, if you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side."

"Barbarian queen?" Dean asked mockingly, humming in amusement.

"She's riding a polar bear. It's kind of hard to miss."

...

Sam sat in the back seat with a sour look, staring ahead at the van as Jenny whistled. "Kinda like the guy. Nice ride." Jenny turned to Dean with a childish grin. "Might be nicer than yours."

Dean looked at Jenny with an offended glare. "No car. No car is better than Baby." Jenny snickered, looking back to Sam and cut her smile short. Dean turned back, frowning at his brother. "Sam, you look like you're sucking on a lemon, what's going on?

"This Andrew Gallagher, he's the second guy like this we've found. Demon came to them when they were kids, now they're killing people." Sam looked off with a wary glance, thinking.

"We don't know what Andrew Gallagher is, all right? He could be innocent." Dean thought as Jenny shrugged.

"Who knows? Maybe you'd become his best friend." Jenny told Sam, who continued shaking his head.

"My visions haven't been wrong yet."

"What's your point?" Dean asked, Sam looking back to him and Jenny.

"My point is, I'm one of them." Jenny looked at him with shock, trying to hide her discomfort that Sam would say that.

"No, you're not." Dean said a little coldly, a desolate expression on his face.

"Dean, the demon said he had plans for me and children like me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, maybe this is his plan, maybe we're all a bunch of psychic freaks, maybe we're all supposed to be —"

"What, psycho killers?" Jenny interrupted, scoffing as Sam nodded. "Sam, you may be a little crazy, but you're not a psycho."

"I'm a killer."