Twenty-Nine

Jenny, Sam and Dean poked around the hallways, Jenny giving every doll she saw a suspicious glare, silently threatening to throw salt at them.

Sam grabbed another urn, another quincunx inscribed on it. "Look. More Hoodoo." Sam set the urn back down as Jenny walked over to a door marked 'PRIVATE.' She looked at Sam and Dean and shrugged, knocking on it.

A few moments later, Susan opened the door. "Hi there." Jenny acknowledged and Susan smiled at the three.

"Hi. Everything okay with your rooms?" She asked as Jenny stayed quiet for a moment, nodding.

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah, everything's great. Yeah." The three Hunters talked over each other, though Jenny wanted to make a small comment about the dolls in her room.

"Well, I was, I was just in the middle of packing." Susan said as Dean looked over her shoulder, pointing to the collection of doll.

"Hey! Are those antique dolls? Because this one," Dean slapped a hand on Jenny's back, and she froze in her spot. "This one here, she's got a major doll collection back home. Dontcha, babe? Hm?" Jenny forced a toothy laugh, a little too forcefully as she glared at Dean.

"Yep. Giant porcelain collection. Just— Can't get enough of them." Jenny seethed, Susan nodding softly, though she could obviously tell Jenny was embarrassed.

"Big time. You think she could come — or we could come in and take a look?" Dean asked, peaking around again. Susan looked back, unsure.

"I don't know—"

"Please? I mean, she loves them. She'd never tell you this, but she's, she's always dressing 'em up in these little tiny outfits and, um, you'd make her day. You — you would, huh?" Dean nudged Jenny and she nonchalantly jabbed him in the hip, causing him to let out a quiet groan of pain. Sam turned away, trying to hide his snicker.

Jenny turned back, eyeing one of the large dolls that were inside Susan's room. She smiled forcefully again. "It's true."

Susan smiled, opening the door a little more. "Okay. Come on in."

"All right. All right!" Jenny shot Dean a deathly glare, then one to Sam when he couldn't stop giggling.

"Wow. This is a lot of dolls. I mean, they're nice, you know. Not super creepy at all." Dean commented as he looked at just how many dolls were in Susan's room.

"Yeah, I suppose they are a little creepy. But they've been in the family forever. A lot of sentimental value." Susan is explained as Jenny very cautiously picked a small doll up, staring at its weird eyes with her own. She didn't enjoy the vibe it gave off.

"What is this? The hotel?" Jenny turned around to see Sam pointing at a doll house, built exactly like the hotel.

"Yeah, that's right. Exact replica, custom built." Susan smiled as Sam kneeled down, picking up a doll. It's head was twisted around and broken in every angle. He frowned.

"His head got twisted around. What happened to it?" Sam asked Susan, who shrugged.

"Tyler, probably." Just then, the little girl ran in, an upset look on her face.

"Mommy! Maggie's being mean." Tyler cried, Susan sighing quietly.

"Tyler, tell her I said to be nice, okay?" Susan demanded as Tyler looked to Sam, then the doll he was holding.

"Hey Tyler. I see you broke your doll. You want me to fix it?" He asked as the little girl shook her head.

"I didn't break it. I found it like that."