IDOLS BECOME RIVALS

*EXPLICIT SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

Everyone left for the night except my friends, Klaus had given them each a room to stay in for the time being till they were leaving later tomorrow. Klaus had taken off and was M.I.A. through out the night trying to stay one step ahead of the witches if they were going to be summoning Mikael.

"Klaus wont pick up his phone and he has me worrying.." I grunted in frustration

"Maybe hes just busy Care, he does have alot on his plate." Elena mentioned.

"He could still answer." I scoffed. My phone lit up with Klaus's name on the screen, finally I thought. "Um hellooo did you not hear your phone ringing?"

"Well Im sorry love, but I do have an army of witches  and daddy dearest possibly on the loose, so pardon me if I seem a tad bit busy at the moment." He replied sarcastically.

"Busy or not I still worry Klaus, have you found anything?"

"No... Marcel has his vampires around the mansion grounds and Hayley has her wolves scouring the forrest around it." He asserted.

"Im not worried about me Klaus I.."

"Well you should be!!" He shouted. His paranoia was taking over. "Mikael will come and when he does I will end him." He growled.

I closed my eyes and stayed silent, the thought of possibly losing him felt heavy.

"Caroline......my anger was misplaced, I only wish to protect you and my family."

"What about the others Klaus, the ones fighting for us as well??" I demanded

"You are my priority as well as my child, they are well aware of the war that is upon us." He reminded me

"Come home please....." I softly whispered

"Soon love" as the line went silent.

I sat my phone down frustrated, I felt helpless and I hated that feeling. I was always apart of the action and now I was locked away in some mansion.

"Ugh! I feel restless in here, I should be out there helping." I let out in frustration

"We could go on a witch hunt ourselves." Damon suggested his eyes perking up.

"Thats suicide Damon." Elena said looking over at him.

"Elenas right we can't just take off and not have a plan." Stefan replied. "If we are going to do this it has to be worth it, you and I both know Klaus won't let us hear the end of it once he finds out."

Damon giving the biggest eye roll "Fine.. Does anyone know what this all mighty witch looks like?"

"She has red hair." I noted 

"Well that narrows it down thanks Caroline." He groaned.

Stefan sat down at a desk and looked at all of us. " Let us figure out a plan before the Mikaelsons get home."

We made a plan and I had Vincent send a note to Genevieve asking to meet up using his magic. She sent one back instantly with an address that said "Looking forward to it."

Vincent agreed to come with because I didnt want to bring Davina any trouble with Kol or his family. I had to show Klaus that I was serious about helping and that I could take care of myself. We got past the entrance of Vampires and Werewolves with a cloaking spell from Vincent.

"Now when we see Genevieve what do you plan on doing." Vincent asked.

"We kill her." Damon smiled.

"Thats easier said than done man these witches are not to be messed with." Vincent warned.