thatveganteacher x chicken drumstick

GUESS WHOS FUCKING BACK

ME. AND MS KATIE THE VEGAN TEACHER.

hi

request by: Addicting-Aftertaste

it's time to speedrun this.

enough talking more traumatizing.

also thoughts on an Andrew tate oneshot??

ok read time.

-----slayyyy ms "I shoved a corndog up my pussy last time" vegan teacher pov----

it's been 2 years.

2 years since the incident.

2 years since I shoved that corndog and turkey leg up my hoohaa. I haven't been able to walk since.

well, today is the day I'm cleared by the doctors and fully healed- so I can finally walk again ‼️

its also my first date with this guy named Gordon.

first date kinda nervous.

I get ready and wear this ugly ass purple blouse and some sexy smexy low rise jeans because I'm still stuck in 2007 what about it?!?!?

as I look in thr mirror, amazed at the sex woman sharing back at me

my fat pussy lips engulf the seam of my jeans and my perky nipples show threw my blouse.

Dammmnnn girl I slay ed yes queen popp off 😝🤩

you can kinda see my punani juices soaking the denim of my crotch but thats fine it adds to the look.

i slip on my blue $0.99 flip flops from walmart that beautifully accent my bunions and I leave the house, walking to the fancy restraunt I'm supposed to meet Gordon at.

time skip to restraunt slayyyyyyy-----

I sit there waiting for my date to show up, but its getting kind of late.

I've already drank 9 kid sized apple-juices and a whole bucket of kale.

the waitress got impatient, so I had to order for us both without him here.

I got myself a peice of lettuce and I assumed he'd be fine with some VEGAN chicken drumsticks.

if he wasn't then he could always have a bite of my lettuce.

when they brought out the food, I look at the tasty, sexy chicken drumstick layed out on a plate in front of me.

oh me oh my that looks- erotic.

I feel the restaurant booth flood with my pussy sauces. my palms become sweaty and my toes clench.

my mind drifts back to the one day years ago where I pounded a corndod in my precious flower.

I need that sensation again.

I quickly grab some of the chicken and run to the ladies room in desperation.

I get there, but there's a whole line waiting for stalls to open up.

I needed to release some pressure. it was overstimulating. so I took the chicken and started rubbing my swollen clit from outside of my jeans.

I moan in relief.

I get weird stares but idk im horny.

as soon as a stall opens up I dash inside and shut the door.

I rip off all my clothes besides the lingerie hidden beneath my 2007 discharge soaked jeans and pit sweat stained shit.

like this

like this.

I start rubbing the greasy drumsticks around my nipples, coating my areolas with the butter and herbs.

I tease it all down my body, coating every inch of me in it.

my thighs are wet with my slick and the chickens grease, making the scene even more erotic.

I prop my leg on the toilet paper dispenser. and spread my pussy lips with 2 fingers as I slip the drumstick in my lady canal.

moans drip from my mouth in lust as I feel myself get stuffed.

with 1 drumstick in, I grab another and stick it in my puckered hole.

it slips in easily, already coated in its own type of lube.

I then sit on the ground and start bouncing, feeling the drumsticks move inside me.

the floor gets coated in all types of juices, and my moans get louder.

I can hear Gasps and screams of children from underneath the stall door. the voyeurism makes it even better.

getting tired of the position, I move to sit on the toilet, and take both hands to thrust the chicken in and out at jack rabbit speeds.

it feels so good as I moan even louder- whimpering in bliss.

I can feel my high approach, but just as I'm about to bust, I hear the commotion of security burst in the bathrooms and start banging on the stall door.

I keep thrusting, and right as they open the door I reach my peak. I squirt all over the security men and some even get on the people and children behind them.

definitely gonna get arrested for that oopsies.

#Yolo tho

before they can arrest me, I take a quick bite out of my "seasoned" chicken. most of the grease is off and its covered in my white creamy liquid with little oatmeal lookin clumps. pretty sure that's a sign of infection but it's fine, it adds bursts of flavor and texture !!

then they cover me up and put handcuffs behind my back. kinky.

I try seducing them by dry humping them and petting their clothed meat sticks, but they say something about "getting charged with sexual assault" and me being a "predator" and on a "sex offender list" or somethin idek what that means.

all I know is that Gordon is gonna love the container of "special sauce" I left him at the table 😏

----- Gordon pov-----

I show up to the restraunt a bit late due to a traffic. there was also a big commotion with cop cars outside. hmm strange.

I get to out table and see a peice of lettuce with a few bites taken out of it on one plate, and some chicken on another.

I'm assuming she ordered for me? how nice :)

I dig into the chicken. its not as good as the ones I make, since, ya know, I am a professional chef, but its still good.

I see a little dish of white, semi chunky liquid hat looks oddly familiar, but also foreign.

I decide to dip my chicken in it- and it tastes so good!!

tastes like my "special ingredient" 😏.

but ofc I know it's not, since that "special ingredient" is not fda approved.

either way this chicken is bussin! so good, I could even stick it up my ass 😁

---end. -----

plot twist- the chicken wasn't vegan.

honestly kinda hate the ending and it doesn't feel funny enough but I've kinda been a shit author tbh so I had to upload sooner or later.

also I had to literally rewrite this because wattpad deleted like half of my drafts?! wtf

anyways have a good day lol

my school starts in like a week so maybe I'll find more time to write instead of doing productive stuff who knows.

k bye.