🏳️‍🌈PRIDE SERIES 2022 BB SLAY🏳️‍🌈

GUYS. GUESS WHAT IS BACK.

ARTSY_H0E28'S EPIC PRIDE SERIES.

SLAY.

It's back and better than ever, as the author is slightly more mentally stable and ready to traumatize readers who are probably way too young for this app.

yes, I'm talking to you.

dw, the author was reading Dan and phil smut at a scary young age. shhhhhh let us bond over internet fandoms and their tendency to influence children into reading literal porn.

ANYWAYS.

this pride series is going to be bigger and better than ever before featuring several new special guests- as well as some familiar faces.

last year's PRIDE series only consisted of 4 oneshots.
*a chorus of booing and shouts screaming "AUTHOR YOU SUCK" are heard over yonder.*

but this year's pride series will have almost DOUBLE THAT!!!! WOW!!!!

7 oneshots, including a bonus one on the last day of pride.

of course, the author is a lazy peice of shit!! so this could all be one big lie and it won't be as big as she says it is.

BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER. RIGHT NOW I HAVE DETERMINATION THAT WE WILL DO IT.

ok done with the enthusiasm.  let's talk about the pride series.

**I deleted this part cuz I talked about an upload schedule I did not follow oops

much like I said last year- these oneshots are not meant to hurt or offend anybody. ik pride month is a special time for many and sometimes it can be a sensitive and controversial topic. just know that this is all for fun and has no ill intent. if you have a problem with any of my stories, please dm me.

and finally- the pride topics I will be covering :)

this year I tried to incorporate more than last year, but tbh I don't know much about some of the sexualities. as someone who is cis and unlabeled-but somewhere in the straight asexual, aromantic range- I dont know what it's like to be gay, bi, pan, trans, etc. but despite my lack of knowledge, I still wanted to bring representation. ⚠️therefor- my stories are comedy based and aren't an accurate representation of these topics. ⚠️

TOPICS (In no specific order)

gay

lesbian

bisexual (yep I finally did a bisexual one lol)

pansexual

asexual

polyamorus

and Transgender

(again, I might not get through all of them cuz I am a lazy peice of shit, so sorry in advance.)

anyways have a good day and happy pride :)))

first oneshot is being posted right now 🥸