Chapter 9

"Money gives you the power to do whatever you want to do. I like the idea of being in control of my life."

She arrives in Las Vegas, she walks towards an alley behind the Bellagio Hotel where she places her blanket on the floor and then lays down.

4 months later

Danielle begins to engage in prostitution until she is granted enough money to buy herself an apartment. She heads to an apartment opening with one bedroom, and one bathroom, then she buys it with the money she worked for. Danielle moves her things in.

She lays on her bed smoking a cigarette. The next day, she wakes up on her 16th birthday. She goes to the breakfast club and eats pancakes, then puts candles on it.

"I wish for a good beginning in my new life.", Danielle says in her head then blows out the candles.

2 days later

Danielle goes to a mall

"Do you have any jobs available?", Danielle asks.

"You're in luck, an employee just quit.", the woman says.

The woman takes her in for the interview, then Danielle gets the job.

"You'll start next week.", her new boss says.

"Is there any way I could start today?", Danielle says smiling.

"Ok, whatever. Organize the clothes. However you like I don't care, as long as it looks neat.", her boss says.

"Ok.", Danielle says, then begins taking down the clothes from the pile.

2 hours later

"You know, Danielle you're not so bad.", her boss says. Then Danielle smiles. "See you tomorrow.", her boss continues.

"Ok, see you then.", Danielle says then leaves, as she is leaving, she bumps into someone. "Ow!"Danielle looks up and sees a cute guy, I mean he wasn't attractive, just pretty cute. The guy smiles, and says, "Shit, sorry. I'm Isaac."

"I'm Danielle ", she says.

"I'm going, to a party, but I don't have a date. So would you like to come with me?", Issac asks.

"I don't know, I h-

Isaac cuts her off.

"Strictly as strangers.", Isaac jokes, putting his hands up.

Danielle laughs, as she slightly rolls her eyes

"Ok, It's just that I have nothing to wear.", Danielle says.

"My sister could help with that.", Issac says.

"Do you do that for every girl you bump into in the street?", Danielle says.

Issac laughs

"No just the cute ones.", he says.

He grabs her hand, as they head to his house, and Danielle puts on a mini black dress.

Do you think that Danielle going with Issac is a good idea? Comment down below. Stay tuned for the next chapter!