Chapter 19

UPDATE: Thank you for 100 reads!!!

IMAGES OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDED

"Rumor has it!!"

Danielle gets up, as Graham and Rose walk towards her, picking her up and helping her get out of there.

"Rose!!, Graham! Over here!", the paparazzi says, trying to catch a picture.

"Make way, people. Coming through!!", Rose says, pushing people through and getting Danielle out of there.

"What was that about?", Tiana's boyfriend asks.

"I don't know", Tiana says.

"Do you know her?", he asks. "No we just met", Tiana lies, grabbing her boyfriend's hand.

Rose and Graham help clean up Danielle

"Hey, did you finish packing, yet?", Rose asks.

"Yeah, why?", Danielle asks.

"Because..while Graham is cleaning up your hair. I could move your stuff into the apartment.", Rose says.

"Ok, well my suitcase is in my room under the bed.", Danielle says. "Ow, Graham!!!"

"Stop it, Danielle. I'm trying my best, there is a piece of meat in your hair. Bestie, a piece of meat.", Graham says, spraying more water, then taking it out. "Rinse, I'll get the conditioner now."Danielle rinses her hair. After that, Graham finishes. "I placed your natural hair in braids.", Graham says, as he washes his hands from all the hair product. Danielle goes to the mirror. "It looks good. Thanks, darling.", she says, as she kisses his cheek.

They then head to the apartment where they see Rose fixing it up.

"You did amazing!!!", Danielle says.

"Rose, this looks great.", Graham says smiling.

Danielle sits on the couch

"This is so comfy!", Danielle says.

"You look like a little kid.", Graham says, chuckling.

"Let's watch a movie. I found a DVD of Shrek in the basement.", Rose says.

"We should also order food, I'm hungry.", Graham says.

"Lobster?", Daniella says, going on her phone ready to order, then looks at Rose and Graham awaiting their answer."Sure.", they both say. She orders it, then it arrives in 1 hour, as they watch the movie and eat. Then suddenly all their phones ding. They all check their phones.

"What the hell is Rumor Has It, and why does it have me tagged??", Graham asks, holding his phone. Danielle breaks the shell, then looks at Rose and Graham.

"Well it's a new gossip website, and the first post is about you, Danielle.", Rose says.

"What does it say?", Danielle asks.

"Rumor has it Danielle Valentine made
a new friend. Better watch out girl.
You never know people's true, Intentions."

"Seems like they are talking about your little friend Tiana.", Graham says, then takes a sip from his glass of wine. Danielle's phone rings, and it's her agent.

"Hi! Don't tell me you are calling about this new website. There is no need to worry, I can handle it.", Danielle says.

"No, I'm calling about the fact, that you were given the main role in a drama show, about how a child who was in adoption care, then all of a sudden finds her supernatural family. It's called Vanished Lives.", her agent says.

"Ok. I'm in. When do I have to be there?", Danielle says.

"Acting starts in a couple of months. They just wanted me to let you know, just in case.", her agent clarifies.

"Ok, thanks!", Danielle says, then hangs up.

"What is it?", Rose asks.

"I got a new acting role in a show!", Danielle says.

"That's amazing. Congrats!!", Graham says. "I'm so happy for you", Rose says.

"But what are we going to do about the website, "RUMOR HAS IT", Rose continues.

"I wouldn't worry, it could be dead by morning, for as far as we know.", Danielle says.

So happy for Danielle and her friends are so supportive. And no need to worry, I'm not breaking up Rose, Danielle, and Graham's friendship! As I am watching gossip girl right now, Rumor has it is like inspiration from it. I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading. You know I also realized how long of a story this might become, maybe as long as (Even in an Alternate Lifetime, my first story ever written, and the most popular one on Wattpad)Anyways enough with the rambling...Stay tuned for the next chapter. Bye!!