Chapter 22

"There's something about arriving in new cities, wandering empty streets with no destination. I will never lose the love for the arriving, but I'm born to leave."

Los Angelo, California

"So where do we live?", Rose asks.

"I'm sure Ethan(the manager), placed us in a nice apartment.", Graham says.

"I'll call him to ask.", Danielle grabs her phone from her pocket, then it starts ringing. "It's Ethan."

"Hey..", Ethan says.

"Where do we live?", Rose asks as Danielle puts the phone on speaker.

"So I got good news and bad news", Ethan says.

"What's the good news?", Graham asks.

"I found you a hotel...I assumed you would choose bad news first. Ok so someone rented the apartment before I was able to rent it but need not worry because I was able to book a nice hotel for you guys. For the meantime of course.", Ethan says.

"I'm fine, with a hotel.", Rose says.

"Yeah, I get to meet new people there.", Danielle says.

"Plus there will be hotties there.", Graham says, smiling. As everyone begins laughing. They head to the hotel. Danielle heads to her room, where she places her suitcase on the sofa, gets out her Dell XPS 13 OLED laptop then checks "Rumor has it.", and finds no new posts. She looks at Tiana's Instagram and then, begins to cry.

1 day later

Danielle eats chips while laying in bed watching money heist on her laptop.

Next Day Passes

Danielle snores

"Danielle, get up.", Graham says hitting her with an extra pillow, as she groans.

"Noo!", Danielle says in a whining voice.

"Darling, you are going to have to face the real world, someday. It's been a week since you guys broke up. You can't keep sloping around.", Graham says, as Danielle rolls her eyes. Rose sits next to Danielle.

"I know what will make you feel better.", Rose says."What?", Danielle asks.

"Going outside getting some fresh air. How about we go to the beach, the three of us, as it always was?", Rose asks.

"I will go outside to get some fresh air, but I just don't want to go to the beach today.", Danielle says.

"Ok, as long as you are getting fresh air.", Graham says, then kissing her hand, as they leave her room, shutting the door.

Danielle gets up, then goes into the shower.15 minutes later. She changes into a red cropped tank top, and jeans, she puts sunglasses on and white sneakers. She places her hair up, then heads to the park.

Danielle walks toward the ducks as she feeds them, and smiles. She turns around then sees a man, with black sunglasses, brown eyes, and black fluffy curly hair. He walks up to her, then shakes her hand.

 He walks up to her, then shakes her hand

"I'm Malcolm", the man says. "I don't mean to pry, but are you following me, Luv?", Malcolm continues.

"No, I wanted to feed the ducks, I just arrived at Los Angelo.", Danielle says.

"Well, you're a pretty bird. What's your name?", Malcolm asks.

"Danielle."

"Won't tell me your last name, I guess you want to remain a mystery. Pardon but did you say you were not originally from here?", he continues.

"I'm not, I'm originally from the Philippines, the non-Filipino speaking side.", Danielle says.

"Me, too, except I'm originally from London.", Malcolm says, making a joke, while smiling. Danielle laughs, then smiles.

A boy takes a picture of them feeding the ducks, and sends it to RUMOR HAS IT? Danielle looks at her watch.

"Well, I should go now. Hope to see you again, Malcolm.", Danielle says.

"I'll be searching for you?"Malcolm says, smirking. Danielle laughs "ok"

She heads back to the hotel where she sees Rose and Graham waiting for her.

"Where were you?", Graham asks.

"Out, feeding the ducks.", Danielle answers.

"Were you with anyone else?", Rose asks.

"Um....."Danielle says, then is cut off by Graham.

"So what is this?", Graham says.

"Rumor has it, Our favorite Hollywood actress is out, with a mysterious man. But he's not so mysterious when you take a closer look at his face. Malcolm Allen.The one who sang all our favorites, particularly mine Sorrows. Seems Danielle and Malcolm have something in common considering they both started when they were 16-17, and they are the biggest celebrities around today. Wouldn't be a surprise if they get together, but what will Malcolm's ex, Willow Lark, think when she reads this post?
Xoxo, Rumor....."

I hope you liked this long chapter and that long rumor line. Hmm, Drama always spreads when Rumor gets her info, but what drama will spread when Willow reads the post? Stay tuned to find out! Bye!