Chapter 13

"It hurts waiting for you to change."

⚠️TW⚠️ Self-harm

Danielle goes to work late at night, to film a scene with the cast. After the film.

Danielle's Best Friends/Favorite castmates

-Rose
-Graham
-Luca

"So he like, basically threw the glass, at me. I mean it didn't hit me. So I'm fine, but what should I do?", Danielle asks then, while eating ice cream.

"Girl, were you afraid?", Graham asks.

Danielle nods her head

"So he was being abusive.", Rose says.

"But it didn't hit me. Trust me I know I've been abused my whole life.", Danielle says.

"There is such thing as emotional abuse. He wanted to scare you. You can't let him do that. If you stay with him, what if the next time it happens he hits you?", Luca says.

Danielle tucks her hair behind her ears, then groans.

"I don't know, I do love him. And I know that he loves me.", Danielle says.

"Do you love him enough to stay with him?", Rose asks.

"I don't know.", Danielle says then places the spoon in her mouth.

On the last day of filming

There's one pain in my life that will always be everlasting for you. It's amazing how you break my heart. I wish I could give you my pain, but I realize, the pain comes from me never loving you. It was all a lie.

Shea dies(her character).

"It's done. I can't wait to come home to you.", Grey says. (Luca's character says.)

"Neither can I."Sadie/Shea's sister says(Rose's character.)

"That's a wrap!", the director says.

Danielle hugs her cast mates.

"Are you going to go back home? I think you should stay at my place, for the night.", Rose says.

"No, that would just make him more mad. I think I should go back home. Trust me, everything is going to be alright.", Danielle says.

"If you say so.", Luca, says hugging her.

"See you at the after party.", Graham says, kissing her goodbye.

Danielle heads back to the apartment, and unlocks the doors, ready to go to her room to change. But as she gets near she hears moaning noises. Danielle opens the doors and sees Issac on top of another girl, half-naked. The girl screams when she sees Danielle. Issac turns around, as the girl grabs the sheets to cover herself and then runs out.

"Sorry seems I scared your date.", Danielle says.

Issac walks towards Danielle and then chokes her, pushing her to the wall. She grabs the lamp and then hits his head, as he passes out. Danielle goes to the closet where she takes out all of Issac's things and throws them all outside. She grabs Issac's arm and drags him down the stairs, until she arrives outside, then throws him out into the front yard.

"Holy shit!", one neighbor says from their window.

"Seems like she kicked him out.", another neighbor says from their window.

"You go girl!!", the third neighbor says from their window.

Danielle goes back into the apartment, going up the stairs, she locks the door, then sighs. Issac wakes up.

"Did this bitch just kick me out?!", Issac says then tries to go back inside, then a big man stops him.

"I think it's about time you leave.", the man says.

"You are lucky, Danielle. You are dead, once he leaves. You hear me.DEAD!!!", Issac says, then picks up his clothes and leaves.

Danielle has a breakdown, she continuously cries, until she feels like she can't breathe anymore. She goes into the knife cabinet then cuts her wrist, and covers her mouth with her other hand as she cries.