Chapter 21

Danielle lays in her bed, and she remembers what Tiana said about long-distance relationships. "Long-distance doesn't work for me." She goes on her phone and watches a movie until it's finally the day to move to California.

Moving Day

"I can't wait to go to Cali. It's so perfect. Oh now I'm just thinking about all the hot guys, I'll meet.", Graham says.

"Same.", Rose says.

Danielle continues packing

"You okay girl? You aren't thinking about any guys or girls?", Graham asks Danielle.

"Not really.", she says.

"Let's go people, we have to get there like, now.", her manager says. Everyone begins leaving the room and heading outside, then when Danielle arrives outside she sees Tiana.

"I feel like you deserve a real answer from me. I can't do it, again. And I can't go with you."Tiana says as she looks down. "But this job would be such a huge hit for your career, and I wouldn't want you to stay just because of me, then regret it. So I support your decision, even if it means we can't be together.", Tiana says, as tears form in her eyes.

"So we are breaking up.", Danielle says.

"I guess so.", Tiana says, then sighs. "I will always love you. But I want you to move on when you get there. Promise me, that!", Tiana continues.

"I will always love you too. I promise I'll move on.", Danielle says.

Tiana kisses her, then lets her go in the car, as it drives to the airport. Danielle puts in her headphones, as she reads her book.

4 hours later

"You should check rumor has it, a new post was made about you.", Graham tells Danielle.

Danielle gets out her phone and checks the rumor has it.

"Rumor has it Danielle Valentine is
leaving home. Poor T(Tiana)
You should know nothing last
forever, especially when
you are dating an actress. But why did D&T
break up, was it only because of this job? Or was it something else, viewers don't know. Xoxo Rumor...."

I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading. I'm proud of myself for coming up, with the rumor line. What has this rumor done, will it go over their heads? Comment down below. Thanks for reading the chapter, stay tuned for the next on Danielle's life in California.