Chapter 17

"Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you're comfortable with them like you've known them your whole life, and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything."

Danielle's Net Worth: $250,000,000

Danielle lays in the small bed in the hospital then Rose, Luca, and Graham give her a new outfit to wear as her dress was bloody. Rose helps her change into an oversized blue sweater, and sweatpants, then puts a hat on her, with sunglasses.

"Let's go, babe.", Rose says, helping her walk. Luca walks behind them and Graham walks in front. They head outside then cameras shimmer in their face.

"Danielle Valentine, are you okay? Why were you in the hospital?", the paparazzi asks. Graham opens the car door as they get in and it drives off.

2 weeks later

Tuesday

Danielle goes shopping to buy a house.

"Hi, I would like to buy this house.", Danielle says.

"Hi!! This mansion cost $1,000,000.", the housekeeper says.

Danielle pays for it, then buys the house. She goes to the bank where she invests most of her money, then she buys a Porsche and more jewelry. Danielle gets a call from Rose.

"Hey!", Danielle greets her friend.

"Hi. There is a charity event we have to go to for animals on Friday. And I know you are at the mall so you should buy a dress for it.", Rose says.

"Ok,...but how do you know I'm at the mall?", Danielle asks. "You have your location on.", Rose says, then says under her breath. "you should turn it off."

"Ok, bye-bye now.", Danielle says, hanging up the phone. Danielle tries on a dress, and she falls in love with it, she goes out of the dressing room to see how it looks in the mirror then she bumps into someone.

"Ow", the girl and her both say.

Danielle looks at the girl, she has thick passion twists and was wearing a black lace top and a black skirt. Her eye makeup was shaped perfectly with her eye shape. Everything about her was so appealing. I have to know about her. I need to know her.

"I must have forgotten my manners

"I must have forgotten my manners. I'm sorry, are you okay?", the girl asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?", Danielle asks.

"I'm fine. I hope this doesn't come off as weird, but you are really pretty. Can I maybe get your number?", the girl asks.

"Oh, for sure.646-543-2365.", Danielle says.

"Thanks. What's your name?", the girl asks.

"Danielle ", she answers.

"Nice to meet you Danielle, I'm Tiana.", Tiana says.

"Hi.", Danielle says shyly.

"Hope to see you again.", Tiana says then leaves.

Danielle walks towards the line where she buys a red beautiful dress for about 28.99.

Hope you liked this chapter, and Tiana's character so far. I choose the name Tiana because my favorite Disney princess' name is Tiana, and it's a really pretty name. See you in the next chapter. Bye!