Chapter 18

"When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed."

There will be images in this chapter!!

Wednesday

Danielle meets up with her friend, Tiana. Danielle tells her about how she became an actor.

"Oh that's why you look so familiar, you were in Married Secrets, and your husband in the movie was so hot. I loved that movie.", Tiana says. Danielle laughs. Tiana's phone beeps.

"What is it?", Danielle asks.

"It's my boyfriend.", Tiana says.

"You have a boyfriend. Weren't you kissing a girl, yesterday?", Danielle asks.

"No, we are just friends. We just kiss occasionally.", Tiana says.

"Oh.", Danielle says in shock, then she sees a man waving at her."Ugh, why is he here?", Danielle says groaning.

"Boyfriend?", Tiana asks.

"What?! No, I don't have a boyfriend. It's just him, I hooked up with him one time and he swears we are dating.", Danielle says, rolling her eyes at him, while drinking her milkshake.

"Do you want to get him to back off?", Tiana asks as she smirks.

"What? Ho-", Danielle says but before she could finish her sentence Tiana kisses her. Danielle backs off. "Why did you just kiss me?", Danielle asks.

"Why did you kiss me back?", Tiana asks, then her phone rings. "I got to go, it's my boyfriend. I'll see you at the charity event on Friday."Tiana kisses her goodbye.

Thursday

"Hey!!", Rose says.

"Oh you finally came downstairs", Graham says.

"I have to tell you, guys, something.", Danielle says in a worried tone. She gulps. "Ok, so I'm just going to rip off the bandage, you know the girl I told you about, Tiana.", Danielle finishes.

"Yep.What about her?", Rose asks.

"She kissed me, not once but twice.", Danielle says.

"What do you even like girls?", Rose asks so confusedly.

"She's bi, Rose. Keep up girl.", Graham says.

"So then I don't understand what the problem is??", Rose says confused.

"Well she kind of has a boyfriend.", Danielle says, lowly.

Graham, and Rose both say, "Whoa!!"

"You have to get out of that situation like now.", Graham says.

"What about if I have feelings for her, like you said?", Danielle asks.

"You're feelings don't matter in this situation. What matters is that she has a boyfriend?! Get out of there.", Graham says.

Rose smokes a cigarette. "Damn, what would you do without us?", she says. Graham and Danielle laugh.

Friday

Danielle wakes up. She gets into the shower and then changes into a white dress. Her stylist does her hair.

 Her stylist does her hair

Danielle heads to the charity event where she sees Tiana in a beautiful pink dress with flower designs

"What are you doing here?", Danielle asks.

"My mother is in charge of the event.", Tiana says.

"That you failed to mention?!", Danielle says.

"Didn't think I had to. I mean isn't it a nice surprise!!", Tiana says, smiling at Danielle. Graham and Rose grab Danielle away from there.

"Can you believe this?", Rose asks.

"Believe what?", Danielle says confused.

"That we have to fucking roller skate. I can't roller skate, this is so terrible for me.", Graham says, as he groans.

"Shit! I can't roller skate either.", Danielle says, worried.

"So, I'm the only one in this friend group, that can roller skate. Great!", Rose says sarcastically.

"Put on your skates and start skating!!", a man says, then leaves.

"Please, no.", Graham says.

"No, we can't skate.", Danielle says.

"Guess you are going to have to face your fears today. My beautiful friends.", Rose says, as she skates away.

"I'm not doing this shit!!", Graham says, as he begins walking away. The man comes back and then brings Danielle up to where everyone is skating. Danielle sighs, she tries to roller skate, then she does it.

"Rose, look I'm doing it.", Danielle says.

"Good job, girl.", Rose, says, skating away.

Danielle sees Tiana, then she trips on one of the steps then falls pouring the drinks and food on Tiana.

"Danielle. You ok?", Tiana says, as she helps her get up. Cameras appear as they take pictures of them.

Cute moment between Tiana and Danielle that the paparazzi had to ruin.Question, do you consider it a cute friendship moment, or a cute relationship moment? My hands are so sore. Comment down below. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Toodles!!