Chapter 12

"Getting fired is nature's way of telling you that you had the wrong job in the first place."

⚠️TW⚠️: Emotional Abuse, Hurtful words/name calling.

Danielle begins filming in a week, but she is a bit worried about the effect this will take on her job.

Danielle gets up as she realizes what time it is. She's been studying all night, she goes into the shower and then changes into a black oversized shirt with denim dark wash pants. She sees her boyfriend sleeping and then heads to her clothing job at 11 AM.

"You are an hour late", her boss says.

"I'm so sorry, I've been studying my lines, all night.", Danielle says.

"Just make sure it won't happen again. Can you organize the clothing by size, now.", her boss says.

Danielle nods her head, then begins organizing the clothing.

Next Day

Daniele wakes up, she puts on her uniform, and some deodorant then heads to her job.

"You are late. I covered your ass and said you took a sick day. You have to leave like now.", one of her employees says.

"Shit! Ok, thank you.", Danielle says, trying to leave discretely.

"Danielle!", her boss says.

Danielle turns around slowly, embarrassed.

"Why are you here? I thought you were sick.", her boss asks.

"Can you believe it, she woke up, got dressed, and came here, but didn't even know that she was doing it.No need to worry, I will get her home, right now.", her friend, Penelope explains.

"I'm sorry, Danielle. But I'll have to let you go, now.", her boss says.

"Please, I need this job.", Danielle begs.

"Well, you should have thought about that before. Leave your key on the desk. You can return your uniform to me tomorrow. You made your bed.", her boss says then walks away.

Danielle sighs, then leaves her key. And heads back home.

"Why are you home?", Issac asks.

"I just go fired from my job.", Danielle says, then lays on his lap.

"You are so useless.", Issac says, then gets up, as Danielle hits her head on the table.

She goes to the bathroom where she cleans up the blood from her head.

"Issac, what the hell!!", Danielle screams, following him.

"This always happens.", Issac says.

"I always get fired from my first job, Issac. I always do, really.", Danielle says sarcastically. "Anyways I have my acting career, I could focus on that now.", Danielle continues.

Issac throws the lamp, as the glass breaks.

"I know you try, but you are not that good of an actress.", Issac says, then rolling his eyes, as tears form in Danielle's eyes.

"I'm trying to help us. Stop acting like you're Mr.perfect.", Danielle says.

"You are not perfect. If it wasn't for me, you would be in jail. You murdered your stepfather. That's why no one wanted you. I saved you.", Issac says.

Danielle falls to the floor, as she cries. Issac walks towards her, then grabs her hand.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You just make me mad sometimes.", Issac says, as he holds Danielle.

Issac sighs

"I love you.", Issac says, then kisses her head.