Chapter 33

LAST CHAPTER

"In the end was it all worth it?"

"I'm sorry, you did what?!!!", Graham says.

"Great", Danielle says. "Graham listen to me!", Danielle continues trying to calm him down, Graham walks away from her with each step she takes closer.

"No, you are a murderer.", Graham says. "I didn't fucking kill the guy. Gosh!!", Danielle yells at him. Graham gulps, as Rose walks towards the kitchen and watches them.

"I'll give you 24 hours. If you don't turn yourself in, by then. I will.", Graham says, then walks away, and shuts the door as he drives away. Rose walks towards them.

"What are we going to do now?", Rose asks.

"I'll take care of it.", Danielle says, then goes up to her room. She searches for things she can use to detach all three of them from the investigation, then she finds strands of Graham's hair in the bathroom, and she heads back towards them. "I have an idea.", she goes back to the lake and then plants the pieces of hair on the suitcase, and inside of it.

Minutes later, at the lake

"I think we found something.", the cops say, as they rush towards the suitcase, Danielle runs to the point where she is in the middle of the street, and a car stops right in front of her. "Hey, what are you doing? Get out of the street.", a random man says. Danielle runs away, then gets inside her car, driving back to the house.

"What did you do?", Malcom asks.

"I framed Graham for the murder.", Danielle says.

"What?!", Rose says, as tears form in her eyes, she walks towards the bathroom and then locks the door.

Danielle follows her.  "Rose, listen to me. He was going to expose us, I'm doing this to protect us. I would never do anything to hurt you. Remember that. I love you.", Danielle says, Rose opens the door, and then hugs her. "I love you, too", Rose says.

"Are you coming with us to Tokyo?", Danielle asks. Rose sighs. "Yes.", Rose grabs her suitcase, then they leave. Danielle kisses Malcom, as they go inside the car, and drive off to Tokyo, where they started a new life. Never to be heard of or seen again.

finished: August 12th,2023
last updated: September 9th,2023